Get a complimentary copy of my latest book, Beyond Sugar Shock (Hay House).
Yes, until my limited supply runs out, you can get my latest book in my first-ever Book Giveaway.
Why am I giving away free copies of Beyond Sugar Shock? First, I want to help you. Secondly, I’d like your help.
To begin, here are two ways I can serve you:
I’ll share easy, valuable, cutting-edge tactics to help https://sheisfiercehq.com/shop/ order now you let go of your “need” for sugar, processed carbs (what I call “quickie carbs”) or other salty, fatty non-foods so you can shed weight, get more energy, reverse pre-diabetes or other diseases, and live a longer, happier, sweeter life.
In addition, when https://stetsonpainting.com/whychooseus/ viagra without a doctor prescription usa you, as a valuable member of my audience, tell me cheap generic viagra mail order pharmacy what you want and need, I can tailor-make articles, blog posts, and products just for you.
http://www.santacruzpumas.org/research/ click here If you’re in a hurry or desperate for help, please note that to get a free book, you need to follow the Book Giveaway Guidelines. So if you’re short on time, please jump to the next page to learn about the guidelines to get Beyond Sugar Shock.
[shareable cite=”Connie Bennett”]Get a Free Copy of My Book Beyond Sugar Shock — limited time only.[/shareable]
So why else am I doing this Beyond Sugar Shock Book Giveaway? Because, as I shared earlier, I’d love your help.
I’m doing this Book Giveaway, as I shared earlier, because I’d like your help, please.
Here’s why I need your massive word-of-mouth power.
In fall 2011, I decided and chose to put my poor, dying Mom my Number # 1 priority.
Not only did I move across country for my terminally ill mother, who had stage 4 lung cancer, but we then spent lots of bitter and sweet times together, which is why I now dub this time My Bittersweet Last Year with Mom.
About two months before she died, my then-new book, Beyond Sugar Shock, was published.
What a joy it was to watch my normally critical Mom be so pumped-of proud of me!
Because my poor, dying Mom was my # 1 priority, I did very little promotion for my then-new book.
Then, after Mom died in fall 2012, I plunged into a massive, multi-year Dark Night of the Soul, because I was TAGGED-B. (That’s my acronym for Traumatized, Gripped by Grief, Emotionally Devastated, and Betrayed.)
Getting TAGGGED and that year of being incessantly bouncing around in a fight-or-flight symdrome triggered many symptoms of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), too.
Long story short: For four long years, I just couldn’t properly promote Beyond Sugar Shock or help my followers.
But during that time, I kept quite busy to figure out ways to serve you.
- I’ve almost finished writing my my next book, Crush Your Crazy Carb Cravings™, in which I share sweet, simple blog tips with you, so you can easily, joyfully stomp out your urges for unhealthy, life-shortening, processed carbs.
- Plus, I’ve researched many other ways to help you lead a sweeter life.
But my platform plummeted, because Mom came first.
So now that I’m back, ready, and eager to serve you, will you please help me build my platform so I can help you and many more like you?
- You’ll get simple tools to Crush Your Crazy Carb Cravings™.
- You’ll find out via my blog, tweets, Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn posts how to break free of your sugar or carb addiction.
- You’ll get easy ways to lead a sweeter, happier, healthier life.
So will you help me build my platform so I can help thousands, if not millions, around the world?
Now, get the guidelines to participate in my Book Giveaway.
Book Giveaway Guidelines
- First, “like” my Facebook fan page. (This is the page, where I’m wearing a turquoise top. Please don’t like the one where I’m wearing red.)
- Get active on my Facebook page. Post questions, make comments, and share posts.
- Invite 5 to 25 friends or Internet buddies to “like” my Facebook page and follow me on Twitter.
- Read my many helpful blog posts here on my website and share them via Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Suggest places I can speak to help people in your area.
Thanks so very much for helping me serve you and millions like you.
Please keep in touch. Let me know your concerns and questions.
See you soon on Facebook or here, on my website/blog.
Connie Bennett, CHHC, CPC, ACC
Crush Your Crazy-Cravings Coach™ & Your Sweet Freedom Guide
Get FREE STUFF at www.Connie-Bennett.com
Author, Beyond Sugar Shock, Sugar Shock! and Crush Your Crazy Carb Cravings™ (next)
Host, Gab with the Gurus, www.GabwithTheGurus.com