Today, for Motivating Monday (or Cravings-Crushing Monday), it’s my pleasure to announce a new, easy way for you to share beautiful images and inspiring words of wisdom every week with your favorite people.
Welcome to the new Shareable Images section on my blog.
I invite you: Get inspired one or more times a week with motivating quotes related to cravings, growing, healing, embracing health, seeing the bright side or expanding your view of the world.
- First, every Thursday morning, before the weekend, you’ll get a motivating meme here, on my blog.
- Plus, anytime, you’re invited to visit the new Shareable Images section of my blog.
Images, of course, grab us like nothing else.
In fact, our brains process visuals 60,000 times faster than text. So yes, a picture is worth more than 1,000 words.
So here’s how to share an image.
- Just click on the Shareable Image that inspires you. For instance, here’s a quote about how Cravings Mean That Something’s Missing In Your Life.
- Then a link will pop up so you can share the picture on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Next, invite your social media and real-life friends and loved ones to share these motivational quotes, too.
I’m determined to help you not only Crush Your Cravings but to create a life of joy, fun and optimal health, no matter where you are or what you’re facing.
Ready to share yet?
Check out my new Shareable Images section now.