Today is Day 2 of Gratitude Week.
On the Gab with the Gurus Radio Show, you will learn how saying thanks can lead to even more amazing things.
For instance, when you're grateful, you'll feel more optimistic and empowered.
Plus, when you say "thank you" often and with meaning, your relationships will vastly improve.
What's more, when you you are grateful, you'll discover that you'll feel like you're getting "enough."
Now for today's roster of inspiring guests: generic viagra without a doctor prescription
order now Tuesday, July 20: Gratitude Week: On Optimism, Love, Empowerment
& Getting "Enough"
- click here D http://sanfordbiggers.com/bio buy now r. Stephen G. Post, director of the Center for Medical
Humanities, Compassionate Care and Bioethics at Stony Brook University
and author of Why Good Things Happen to Good People http://www.stephengpost.com
- Dr. Diana Kirschner, psychologist and author Love in 90
Days: The Essential Guide to Finding Your Own True Love. http://www.lovein90days.com
- Elizabeth “Lily” Hills, author of the new book, A Feminine
Manifesta, which delves into how women have sabotaged themselves by
being their own worst critics. It shares how the power of gratitude can
transform your life, freeing you up to be the best of who you can be.
- Sue Lundquist, author of I’m Thankful and owner of the I’m
Thankful™ Network, which is syndicated syndicated across the country.
- Erika Oliver, a Positive Approach Coach and author of Happy Crap: The Power
of Positive Assumptions! www.erikaoliver.com
- Corinne Gregory, President and Founder of SocialSmarts, a
nationally-recognized program for teaching kids and adults positive
social skills, character and values, and author of It's Not Who You Know, It's How You Treat Them
Listen to the show below at any time.
Special thanks to Blog Talk Radio for featuring this show on its home page and blog.