Some of the hottest celebrities today turn to Harley Pasternak to trim down and lose weight.
Harley has worked with people like Eva Mendes, Mandy Moore, Alicia Keys, Halle Berry, Kanye West, Orlando Bloom, Jane Fonda, Rachel Weisz, Zack Braff, Brendan Fraser, Robert Downey, Jr., Sophia Bush and Benjamin Bratt.
Now you can get advice from him, too.
Tune in Tuesday (at 3 pm EDT) to the Gab With the Gurus Radio Show, when Harley, author of the bestselling 5-Factor Diet, will share tips galore on how to lose weight and get fit without feeling hungry or deprived.
You’ll also hear from Yvonne DiVita, author, public speaker and president/founder of Windsor Media Enterprises, an author’s services company that helps authors write, edit, produce and market their books.
(I’m in awe of Yvonne. How the heck does she have the time to work on so many blogs? That’s truly amazing! I have enough on my plate just running one blog although soon, I’ll be starting a second one, too, in which I provocative, playful columns I’ve written. Stay tuned.)
Toby has over 15 years of traditional strategic marketing experience.
Combined with lessons she learned from her adventures in social media over the past four years, her company, Bloomberg Marketing, helps marketers join the new conversation, from blogs, to social networking to blogger relations, without, as she puts it, "getting blown-up."
Our last panelist is David Riklan, who is president and founder of Self Improvement Online, the leading provider of self-improvement and personal growth information on the Internet.
Get inspired today (or later) for part 2 of my "Keys to Sweet Glee, Naturally" radio show when I interview the following incredibly motivating, inspiring people, who like the 16 experts two weeks ago, will share all kinds of jewels of wisdom:
"Dearest Connie, bless you for what you do! Your GabFest was quite a `feast’ for body, mind, heart and soul. You and every guest was fantastic! So many remarkable resources. Much love and hugs to you all. (I”m sure it was very stressful for you to keep juggling all of those balls at once.)
"Also, thank you so very much for doing the radio show recently about eating disorders. What wonderful support for a hellish challenge. I applaud you for sharing your past struggles with an eating disorder. Also, I”m so glad you pointed out the strong link between sugar addiction and eating disorders. It makes perfect sense. Bless you and all you do!"
In this unique empowerment extravaganza, you’ll have a chance to get motivated and educated by the following experts:
1) Alex Jamieson, C.H.H.C. — She talks about "How I Helped Morgan Spurlock of `Super Size Me’ Fame to shed his excess weight.
2) Richard Johnson, M.D. — "How Fructose Makes You Fat, Sick & Diseased"
3) Bernie Siegel, M.D. — "Love Yourself, Love Your Kids With Positive Power"
4)Dharma Singh Khalsa, M.D. — "Stomp Out Stress With Meditation & More
5) Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd — "Crowd Out Cravings & Nourish With Primary Food"
6) Marla "FlyLady" Cilley — "How to Leave CHAOS (Can’t Have Anyone Over Syndrome) Behind"
7) Ken Druck, Ph.D. — "Releasing the Grief That Traps You & Addicts You
8) Deborah King, Ph.D. — "Hide No More: How Truth Heals"
9)Health Ranger" Mike Adams — "High-Vibration Foods to Enhance Mental, Emotional & Spiritual Clarity"
10) Jonny Bowden, Ph.D., C.N.S. — "Skip the Meds & Go for Natural Cures
11) Fit Advocate" Craig Pepin-Donat — "Why are Most Americans Living A Big, Fat Health & Fitness Lie?
12) Hyla Cass, M.D. — "Is Your Doctor a Nutritional Idiot? What Your M.D. Doesn’t Know"
13) Liz Lipski, Ph.D., C.C.N. — "Troubled Tummy? How to Eat for Good Digestion"
14) Roberta Ruggiero — "How I Watched Connie Kick Sugar & Bid Farewell to Her Stressed-Out `Sugar Shrew’ & Say Hello to Her Sugar-Free Sweetie"
15) Sam Horn — "Fun Fu! The Secret to Lightening Up instead of Tightening Up"
Join me again on April 29 at 3 p.m. EDT (or afterwards) to listen to part 2 of my Gab-Fest With the Gurus, when I interview Joe Vitale of "The Secret," "Grandfather of Fitness" Jack LaLanne, "First Lady of Nutrition" Ann Louise Gittleman, "Nutritionist to the Stars" Oz Garcia, psychotherapist/coach Donna LeBlanc and more.
P.S. Enter the raffle contest at www.SugarShock.com. You’ll have a chance to win some exciting prizes such as a $150 gift certificate from Vital Choice Seafood, $150 gift certificate from U.S. Wellness Meats, 5 cases of Primo Water, an EatSmart Nutrition Scale, and CDs for books from the authors/guests. It’s easy to join the raffle contest — just go to www.SugarShock.com
Get Your FREE Cravings-Crushing, Quick-Start Guide!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your email address is safe with us. We promise to never share or sell it.