For many of you, the holiday season is filled with anxiety, stress, financial worries, loneliness, family arguments, gift-giving concerns, many irritations (from flight delays to family squabbles) and many tasty temptations — mostly high-calorie and sugar-filled that you find hard to resist but that pack on the pounds, sap your energy and ruin your moods.
In fact, many people leave the holiday season feeling drained, deprived and 5 or more pounds heavier.
But I'm here to help you lose weight, get organized, become more organized, joyful, calm down, look younger, plan a vision for the future, attract abundance, and much more.
In other words, my goal is to bring you peace of mind, happiness, and super-simple cool tools to start using so you can have a Sweeter Holiday Season.
Therefore, it's my pleasure to give you three special gifts.
All three gifts were the opening programs in last year's much-acclaimed Sweeter Holiday Season, which featured a whopping 38 programs featuring a Who's Who in the fields of health, wealth, fitness, personal empowerment, feng shui, organizing, happiness, Law of Attraction, and so much more.
So here are the gifts you're getting now:
Your First Gift with Law of Attraction Guru John Assaraf
For your first gift, you'll get inspired and educated by the remarkable John Assaraf, one of the stars of The Secret, founder of several multi-million dollar companies, a Spiritual Entrepreneur and New York Times bestselling author.
In our special program, John — who is also a Law of Attraction expert and certified life coach — will help you ll discover:
* What's blocking you from abundance.
* How the super-successful John didn't come from a family of scholars or multimillionaires, but somehow he managed to learn about quantum physics and neuroscience and build several 5 multimillion dollar companies and write a couple of New York Times bestselling books along the way.
- How oceans and stars are not the last frontier for mankind but the human brain is.
- Why some people achieve enormous business and financial success while others don't.
- How there is an inner game to wealth and success and an outer game.
- Why it's so hard for people to change.
- What are the exact steps people can take to change from the inside out so that their results are 5,10 20 times better in the next 12-24 months.
- How some people settle for less than what they can achieve and how you can easily break free from that pattern, achieve huge transformations; and become incredibly confident.
- How to find out about John's super-sophisticated, amazing brain training program (which I love).
Your Second Gift with America's Relaxation Expert Darrrin Zeer
For instance, you'll discover:
* How to do what Darrin calls "The Bear Claw."
* How to calm down with "The Ragdoll Pose."
* What to do if you get headaches.
* How to do "Keyboard Calisthenics.:
* How to do something called "Email Meditation" (yes, meditation!)
* How to do the "Really Fun Laughter Exercise."
Your Third Gift with the Renowned "FlyLady" Marla Cilley
Then, your final gift — also from the Sweeter Holiday Summit — comes from the renowned "FlyLady" Marla Cilley, who will give you tools galore to help you get through the holidays. For instance, Marla will reveal:
* How to change your life in 15-minute increments.
* How to crisis-clean your home.
* What to do which days of the week so you don't feel so overwhelmed.
* How to avoid last-minute, gift wrapping challenges.
* What to do before you go to holiday parties.
* How to put the fun in your cleaning and decluttering endeavors.
* How to give "action" gifts.
* How to go on a "cruise" this holiday season.
* And much more.
These three programs were all part of the Sweeter Holiday Summit, last year's amazing program, during which You'll also get one bonus gift on "How to Relieve Holiday Stress."
In this program, with Love Hypnotist Debra Berndt, author of Let Love In, you'll get easy ways to calm down quickly, no matter where you are.
To get your three exciting gifts (and the one bonus gift, go here:
Make sure to tell me how you like your gifts and what A Hah moments you've had. Just talk to us on my Facebook fan page.