I just couldn’t contain my excitement or wait any longer to make my big, sweet announcement.
Woo Hoo! It’s with great joy, tremendous pride and awesome peace of mind that I’m here to tell you that I’m now celebrating 20 Years Sugar-Free.
Although my actual anniversary date is two months away (on April 15), I feel that I can confidently announce now. At this point, it’s a no-brainer that be eating right for the next two months.
If you’re on the fence about whether or not to kick sugar, consider some of the many, truly amazing benefits that I received:In spring 1998, when my doctor told me I needed to quit sugar and processed carbs due to my low blood sugar (hypoglycemia):
- I was walloped by a whopping 44 mysterious ailments, including mood swings, difficulty concentrating, crying spells, heart palpitations, overwhelming fatigue or the reverse (being wired), insomnia or sleeping too much, cravings for sweets, brain fog, dizziness, forgetfulness and much more. (The entire list of symptoms on page 12 of Sugar Shock.)
- In addition to my troubling physical symptoms, after a sugar binge, my moods plummeted, and I felt depressed, anxious and antisocial.
- Whenever sugary snacks “called out to me” — which was often — I felt imprisoned, stuck, helpless and out of control.
- In short, I often just didn’t enjoy my life.
Upon kicking sugar 20 years ago, I discovered that I’m in the company of millions, who also suffer similar fates at the hands of sweets or much-like-sugar carbs.
But when I quit sugar and processed carbs, I became a totally different person:
- All 44 of my befuddling symptoms totally vanished! Can you imagine how exhilarating this was!
- I felt an amazing, newfound excitement and enthusiasm for life that had been dormant.
- I became full of zest, verve, spunk, vitality and optimism.
- My energy soared. So did my spirits.
- Joie de vivre became my default way of being.
- I was sooooooooooooo proud of myself.
- In short, I became reborn.
Because kicking sugar turned me from a lethargic, unhappy barely surviving person to a woman full of excitement, energy and enthusiasm, I want to share my joy with you.
So this year, for the first time in quite a while, I’m taking time out of my busy schedule to personally guide a select group of you to Sweet Sugar Freedom.
Would you like to discover how you, too, can kick processed sugary foods so you can shed weight, get more energy, focus better, boost your libido, be happier and Take Back Sweet Control?
Get your complimentary Sweet Sugar Freedom Strategy Session with me.
A member of my team will be in touch soon to scheduled your one-on-one time with me.