Listen now to shows from the Gab with the Gurus three-year anniversary celebration this month.
Check back here every day to catch the latest shows, which will be posted here.
The following hot best-selling authors and world-renowned experts are scheduled for the Gab with the Gurus anniversary celebration:
- Transformational teacher Marianne Williamson, author of A Course in Weight Loss — listen now
- Love coach Lauren Frances, author of Dating, Mating, and Man Handling — listen now here
- “Sleep Doctor” Dr. Michael Breus, author of the new book, The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan — listen now
- Stress Relief Expert Lauren E. Miller, author of 99 Things You Wish You Know Before Stressing Out — listen now
Stay tuned to get links to the following upcoming shows, too:
- Deborah King, emotional wellness expert and author of the new book, Be Your Own Shaman
- Social media wizard Mike Stelzner, author of the new book, Launch: How to Quickly Propel Your Business Beyond the Competition
- Renowned love expert Dr. Diana Krischner, author of the new book, Sealing the Deal
- Dave Kerpen, CEO of Likeable Media, a social media marketing firm and author of new book, Likeable Social Media: How to Delight Your Customers, Create an Irresistible Brand, and Be Generally Amazing on Facebook (& Other Social Networks)
- Positive change advocate Brian Vaszily, author of the new book, The 9 Intense Experiences
- World-renowned Lauren Mackler, author of the new book, Soleness: Master the Art of Aloneness and Transform Your Life
- The late “Grandfather of Fitness” Jack LaLanne (this is a replay of a previous show)
- Equinox Group Fitness Manager Mark Hendricks on the value and fun of exercising
- Michael Port, author of Book Yourself Solid and the Think Big Manifesto
Remember, you can listen to shows live, generally Wed. at 2 pm EST. (Sometimes, we hold more shows.) In addition, you can catch shows:
- Directly on the show page on BlogTalkRadio at www.GabWithTheGurus.com
- On the Facebook fan pages for Gab with the Gurus (www.Facebook.com/GabWithTheGurus) and Smart Habits Fans (www.Facebook.com/SmartHabitsFans)
- And through iTunes
Please let us know what you think of the show! What Ahah moments have you had?
And make sure to tell your friends about the Gab with the Gurus Show