This press release is being used all over the Internet this week.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Contact: Connie Bennett, (866) KICK-SUGAR or (866) 542-5784
Addicted to Sugar & Refined Carbs? Learn How to Politely Say “No” To Sweets During the Holidays
Sugar addiction expert will share tips for people who want to lose weight or suffer from diabetes of hypoglycemia
Over the holidays, well-meaning “sugar pushers” come out in full force at parties and family gatherings. But just because it’s the season to eat gingerbread cookies and red-and-white striped candy canes <name> doesn’t mean you have to “fall off the wagon” and pile on pounds instead of lose weight. You can still take control over your sugar addiction, diabetes and hypoglycemia during the holiday season.
This Thursday, Dec. 14, 2006, in a special telephone seminar from 8 p.m. to 9:10 pm EST, former sugar addict Connie Bennett, author of SUGAR SHOCK!, will teach you how to politely, courteously, and even humorously put off those good-intentioned hosts, who don’t mean to sabotage your diet or derail your healthful-eating intentions.
Bennett, a certified holistic health counselor and former sugar addict, who reluctantly kicked refined sweets and quickie carbs on doctor’s orders in 1998, will give you:
- Fun, provocative ways to “Say No With Sass!”
- In-the-moment tools to keep your will power working and stop you from feeling next-day self-hatred.
- Answers to your most pressing questions. (Just go to www.AskConnieNow.com and submit your queries and then follow the sign-up process.)
- Tactics so you can politely partake of petite portions of sweets and simple carbs at holiday parties, if you choose. (Bear in mind that many people can sample sweets, but many can’t. Bennett will help you figure out which kind of person you are.)
This telephone seminar also will feature two special guests, who will teach you more tools to use right in the middle of your holiday celebration:
- You’ll get the “Cookie Cutter Technique to Stop Cravings” and stress-relieving tips from stress management expert Jill Baron, M.D., an integrative physician.
- You’ll get subtle exercises or stretches to do from certified personal trainer and medical-exercise specialist Gina Allchin, A.C.S.M.
To join the telephone seminar Thursday, Dec. 14, 2006, go to www.AskConnieNow.com, ask your questions, and then pay a mere $9.97 (less than what most people spend on sugary coffee drinks in a week). All registrants get a free gift worth $29—two hours of stress-relieving tips and info from Dr. Baron. Even if you’re busy Thursday night, you can sign up, because you’ll get an audio replay of the call within 72 hours of the call.
# # #