Please forgive me. I really do want to help you, but I’ve had so much to do lately to complete my next book, I blew my diet! Now what? and to get ready to serve you better.
To that end, lately, I’ve been taking a lot of time out from social media so I can take needed time to focus on the most important project at hand, and come back even stronger.
That’s, in effect, what I’ve been doing.
I’ve also been in massive planning mode. For instance:
- At last, after considerable research, many rewrites and developing The Simple 30-Day Plan to Crush Your Cravings, Rebound After Relapse and Lose Weight for Good, I’m close to completing my next book, I blew my diet! Now what?
- I’m still interviewing some current or ex-sugar addicts to include their quotes in my book. Please submit your thoughts and contact me here.
- On November 13, I’m relaunching my popular Gab with the Gurus Show, on which I’ve interviewed experts galore since 2007. Given your feedback about the sound quality, I’m working on improving the quality of my podcasts. Please share your ideas for speakers here.
- It’s too early to share more, but I also have other exciting podcasting plans.
- My capable team and I are in the final stages of updating this website.
- Shortly, now that I won’t be on non-stop book deadlines, I’ll offer live coaching again. Given that spots are limited and demand is high, you need to be truly committed to your Rebound and/or other goals. To get a jumpstart on the application process, go here.
- Since my next book, I blew my diet! Now what?, is nearing completion, I now have time to attend a number of exciting conferences and workshops such as Dream Builder Live with Mary Morrissey.
- At last — after years of avoiding stages — this year, I’m learning how to Speak Bravely and Fearlessly to Serve (an idea partially inspired by Susan Cain). To be an amazing speaker, I’ll be doing a lot of training so I can better talk about how how I blew my diet and how I discovered many fast, easy, portable tactics, which are part of my new Rebound After Relapse System.
- I’ll be writing more often to those of you on my mailing list. Subscribe here.
- I”ll be spending more time in my I blew my diet! Now what Facebook group. Join us here.
- And I’m getting my life back! Yeah! For instance, I finally have more time to pursue many of my interests such as hooping, Pilates, and bicycling.
I’d love to hear from you. If you don’t find what you’re seeking above, feel free to write to me here with your ideas.