People often ask me if I recommend the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) when they learn that I attended this largest nutrition school in the world. (I’m a June 2006 grad.)
One of the biggest questions I get is: “Connie, what can the Institute for Integrative Nutrition do for me?“
Find out this Thursday.
Join me Thursday, Jan. 7 from 3 pm to 3:30 pm EST in a free teleseminar/webinar to discover:
- The 1 powerful principle I learned at IIN, which changed my life and opened my eyes
- 2 simple, life-changing tips to break your sugar habit — or for that matter, any bad habit (or what I call babits™)
- What inspired me to attend the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
- How attending the IIN wowed me, because I had the opportunity to meet absolutely amazing, positive, compassionate, health-conscious people, who seek to make a difference in the world and to do their part to improve the quality of other people’s lives
- How the Institute for Integrative Nutrition gives lots of practical, focused help through its special Fast Track program that helps you build a successful career as a health counselor
- What I was doing before and while attending the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
You can listen to this teleseminar/webinar either live or later, at your convenience.
– Learn about the IIN difference
– Check out the remarkable curriculum
Then get my answers to your Frequently Asked Questions about IIN:
You: Do you recommend the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, Connie?
Absolutely! Attending IIN was a fabulous, life-changing experience. I absolutely loved it, and I wholeheartedly
recommend that you speak to an admissions advisor now to learn more.
You: What are some of the things I can expect if I attend the Institute for Integrative Nutrition?
You will get so much from attending IIIN. For instance:
- You have the opportunity to attend or listen via Ipod to lectures by world-renowned speakers — big names like Deepak Chopra, Dr. Andrew Weil, Dr. Joe Mercola and, plus you learn from experts in self care, dancing, eating disorders — you name it, you get it! (Learn about the stupendous speakers here.) This, for me, was one of the big draws that prompted me to sign up for the school. These lecturers are amazing!
- You get to meet hundreds of amazing, high-energy, positive-thinking people from all over the country even the world. What’s so exciting is that you meet people all on your wave length — you’re all into eating healthfully, making a difference
and becoming a better person. By attending IIN, it’s sort of like joining one big, health-minded, optimistic family. Whenever you meet anyone from IIN, you instantly bond. (Meet graduates here and notable alumni.)
- The curriculum is all encompassing. For instance, you learn about a variety of dietary theories,
from Atkins to macrobiotics. (What other nutrition school does this? None of which I’m aware. Sure, as with any school or program, you may not agree or relate to everything you learn. But that’s perfectly OK. For instance, I disagree with the sweetener recommendations. But I can live with that, because that’s just one very tiny piece of what this wonderful school teaches. What’s that expression? Why throw out the
baby with the bath water? You will LOVE all this instruction on conflicting theories! That’s my prediction.
- You get educated about the value and importance of what founder/director Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd calls “primary food.” I just love this concept — one that I’ve been advocating for years myself (using a different name). You’ll hear me talk about primary food on our Thursday call. So make sure to sign up here for the free Thursday teleseminar/webinarI
- You get to meet fabulous new friends! That is so cool!
- You are consistently educated, inspired and motivated. How can you not be
when your fellow classmates are all sweet, dedicated, empowering
- You get much, much more than a nutrition education.
You get a whole experience. For instance, you do fun, interactive
exercises. You even attend meetings and study groups in your
area.You connect with classmates in many ways.
- You learn about yourself as a person. Plus you’ll grow!
- You get lots of practical training to help you build your
health-counseling career, which to my knowledge, no other nutrition
program does to this extent. They teach you some really wonderful
skills and techniques. The marketing instruction from Robert Notter is simply fabulous.
- You can chat with classmates through the wonderful, nurturing, fun online
education community. On the “OC,” as we called it, you also can get questions
answered, find out about upcoming programs, read articles, etc. (I spent a lot of time on the OC while attending IIN, because I was spending a lot of time home researching and writing my book SUGAR SHOCK! during this time.) You can even
participate in an alumni OC after you graduate.
- You’re greeted and helped by warm, welcoming, hard-working Graduate Leaders and professional staff members whether you attend live or through the distance learning program. Believe you me, they have one incredibly challenging job to do! (FYI, if you attend live in New York City starting in February, you may be able to meet me, because I’m applying to be a Graduate Leader.)
- Everything almost always runs smoothly. (They really do pull off major logistical miracles.)
- After you graduate, you’re still welcomed and invited to attend alumni conferences, continuing education teleseminars and functions. Plus, if you’d like to get more involved, you can attend immersion.
You: Can I really begin a career as a health counselor after attending the Institute for Integrative Nutrition either live or through the distance learning program?
Absolutely. What’s so impressive about IIN is that you get such incredible training not only in nutrition principles but in how to build a career.
You: So, how would you sum up what you get from attending the Institute for Integrative Nutrition either live or through the distance learning program?
To sum it up, I’d say that at IIN, you get a lot more than just a nutrition education. You get an exhilarating, expansive, nourishing, life-changing experience.
You: If I attend classes live in New York City, can I meet you and pick your brain about kicking sugar or building a health coaching career?
Yes, let’s meet for lunch one of the weekends. Not only that, but I will take you to lunch — my treat.
You: How would we meet if I sign up the distance learning program?
It would be my pleasure to give you a complimentary laser coaching call or just a fun Q & A if you attend the distance learning program.
You: How can I learn more about IIN?
Join us Thursday from 3 pm to 3:30 pm EST in a free teleseminar/webinar to find out about this amazing school and my experiences there. You’ll even get some tips to break free of your sugar habit, too. In fact, IIN was kind enough to post this on the Integrative Nutrition Blog about the sugar blues, too. (FYI, my figures are higher. People consume more like 170 to 190 pounds of sweeteners per year per person.)
You: How can I sign up?
I hope this Q &A answers your questions about the Institute for
Integrative Nutrition. If you have more questions, feel free to contact
Join us Thursday from 3 pm to 3:30 pm EST in the free teleseminar/webinar! Can’t make it live? Listen later.
Please make sure to mention that Connie Bennett, author of SUGAR SHOCK!, sent you. And tell these wonderful people that I said hi.
Now watch some IIN grads talk about their experience at the school: