As a grad of the student of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN), it's my pleasure to spread the word about this amazing school, which has a fabulous mission.
The school seeks to play a crucial role in improving health and happiness, and through that process, create a ripple effect that transforms the world.
Because of getting so many questions about IIN from would-be students, I even created a post here on the Sugar Shock Blog to answer them.
She appeared in one of the final programs of Sweeter Holiday Summit, which featured 35+ experts in health, wellness, personal empowerment, the Law of Attraction, abundance and more. (It was an awesome program — I urge you to check it out and take advantage of the Super Sale.)
- Anyhow, Sharon kindly answered a bunch of questions about the school to help those of you who may be interested in attending. For instance, she told you:
- What is a health coach?
- Who are some the leading instructors at the school? (Hint: Big names in health and wellness.)
- Where Health Coaches work.
- How attending the school can be a life-changing experience.
- What you can expect to learn at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
- About some graduates of the school, who've gone on to make major contributions.
- How the program is delivered.
- How you can take advantage of a special offer if you enroll this week. (You'll receive a special Self Care gift bag.)
- How you can find out more about the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Email email@example.com or call now with questions or to enroll:
US callers: (877) 730-5444
International callers: +1 (212) 730-5433
Listen to our program now.