You can make your dreams come true in six weeks or less, insists Joyce Schwarz, author the bestselling book, The Vision Board: The Secret to an Extraordinary Life.
To help you make that happen, Joyce — a Hollywood career and new business strategist — is offering a six-week Virtual Vision Board Bootcamp.
It begins Monday, June 21, 2010 — the first day of summer — and continues for six weeks with both weekly teleconferences (on Mondays) and small group coaching (on Wednesdays). You can listen live or later, at your convenience.
In this Virtual Vision Board Bootcamp, you will learn:
- Secrets and strategies to make your dreams come true.
- The 3 reasons most people’s vision boards don’t work for them.
- How to create a vision statement that guides you to achieve your dreams.
- How to do the ancient art of visioning.
- How to realize your vision even if you have zero or little money in the bank today.
- How to travel and live in your dream house and destination even if you’ve never
left your hometown before — and do it for little or no cost.
- The top ways to make sure that your dreams thrive and don’t die.
- Where to put your vision boards in your house or office.
In addition, in this Virtual
Vision Board Bootcamp, you’ll learn where to place the “who” and the how” on your vision board or where to find them. For instance, you’ll discover:
- How to find companies and organizations to partner with to make your dream come true – yes, they will want you even if you’re not famous in your field.
- Then 7 traits that all stars in their field practice that you can use to create a name for yourself
- How to find investors who are looking for amazing new ideas that they
can fund, even if you don’t have a complete business plan yet.
- What Joyce learned from launching the Missing Kids on the Milk
Carton campaign that you can do with your product or service that will
change your life and better society.
- How to get advice from a dozen top leaders in your field without
paying a dime.
- Why you need a mailing list of at least 2,000 names to share your vision to the world and how to get that number in 6 to 8 weeks.
- The way to brand yourself and your message that will get you regional and national attention on radio, TV, newspapers and blogs.
- Case histories of Joyce’s clients who’ve gone from working a regular job to making their dreams come true in such areas as TV, film, speaking, nonprofit leadership and more.
- How 38 of Joyce’s clients landed a deal with major publishers and sold more than 2 million books and launched programs that changed the world.
- The 3 rules of social marketing you need to know now – even before you set up your website.
- 5 ways to take your idea and turn it into both a product and a business.
- Case histories of Joyce’s clients working in TV, film, speaking or nonprofit leadership, who have made their dreams come true because of visioning and vision boards and taking the steps to make them come true.
Plus, in this Virtual
Vision Board Bootcamp, you’ll hear about many amazing case histories of people, who’ve successfully used both vision boards and visioning. You’ll find out about:
- A woman, who found a piano for her kids to
play for free;
- A military wife, who started a nonprofit woodworking workshop
without spending a dime;
- A woman, who now gets
free weekly massages;
- Candy Lightner, who turned her own issues into a national crusade — Mothers Against Drunk Driving;
- Harris Faulkner, who went from junior accountant to a Fox News national TV anchor;
- The creators of Primesense.com, whose revolutionary technology now powers the new XBOX kinect;
- Mark Chasen, who founded the now-popular emusic.com;
- Linda Loudermilk, who created the first line of eco-luxury clothes and has been featured in many publications and media outlets; and
- The bank president, who went from controversy to cheers when he turned his offices into mini-museums and got a National Endowment for the Arts Grant.
You will also get a number of free gifts in this Virtual
Board Bootcamp, including:
- A downloadable Dream & Vision Survival Workbook (99 pages) by Joyce
- A 20-page guide by Joyce to making your dreams come true with little
or no cash
- A downloadable 15-page list of 150 ways (and links) to find free music and
pictures on the Internet legally. You’ll also learn how use these images
to change your mind and your life.
- Free giveaways every the week that total more than $20,000
- More than $5,000 in free coupons for discounts on vacations, courses, retreats, spas and more
Board Bootcamp inspiring speakers and experts will include:
- Lisa Osborne, Goddess of Destiny and Los Angeles radio news anchor and talk show host.
- Raleigh Pinsky, best-selling author of 101 Ways to Promote Yourself: Tricks Of The Trade For Taking Charge Of Your Own Success
- Yours truly (Connie Bennett, Sugar Shock!: How Sweets and Simple Carbs Can Derail Your Life–and How You Can Get Back on Track)
- Beth Greer, former president of the Learning Annex, bestselling author of Supernatural Home and eco-authority expert
- Marisa Petroro, actress (Showtime’s “Dexter”) and briefcase model on NBC’s “Deal or No Deal.”(She’ll share how she used a vision board to beat sarcoma and why she’s raising $1 million for her favorite charity.)
- Marie Diamond,
feng shui master, who appears in The
- Aras Baskauskas, NBC’s $1 million winner of the “Survivor” (he’ll share what he learned and what you need to know)and
- Jim Stovall, speaker and author of The Ultimate Gift blockbuster book and movie
Teleclasses will take place Mondays and bonus group coaching are on Wednesdays, both at 12 noon PST or 3pm EST. You can listen to audios on your computer or download them to play in your car heading for the beach or wherever and whenever you like.
Please note: I am an affiliate of this program, which means that if you get something, I will receive compensation, which will enable me to continue bringing you quality information and programs. I signed up as an affiliate because I believe in this exciting Virtual
Board Bootcamp and I urge you to join now to make your dreams come true.
While you’re waiting for this Virtual
Board Bootcamp to begin, here are three tips Joyce was kind enough to give to help you get you going if you don’t know what you want now.
1) Start with gratitude. (In Joyce’s book, she discusses a “GRABS” formula, which begins with Gratitude and then leads to sharing which starts the cycle of creation over and over.
2) Begin, she says, by making a list of 7 things for which you are grateful. Even if you’re caught up in some family crisis, just take 10 minutes, Joyce urges. “Believe me, it will only take 10 minutes — promise,” she says. And, she adds, “don’t overthink it — be grateful for all of the good things in your life.”ads to sharing which starts the cycle of creation over and over.
She adds that if you feel “nothing’s good right now, then be grateful that you’re alive, that you have your health, that you have food in the cupboard, that the sun came up this morning and will set tonight, that there is a moon in the sky, that you can write, that you have two hands, etc.”
3) Fill out your GRATEFUL LIST
1._______________ 2______________ 3______________ 4___________
5____________ 6_________________7 ____________________
“By being grateful, you’ll find that you’ll automatically switch over to a new state of mind — just like clicking a remote control,” Joyce says. “Once your state of gratitude, you can begin to RELEASE some of your past expectations and hurts or regrets for 2009 or before or for the first part of 2010. Be ready to RECEIVE immediately!”
This gratitude exercise, she says, gives them a new outlook that provides insight into opportunities for today and tomorrow. “You can latch on to your inner creative power IF you are true to yourself and let go of the past,” Joyce notes. “Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. `Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes,'” Carl Jung wrote.