Do you find that you’re hounded by what I call Crazy Cravings™? Take heart. You’re in the company of millions. More than nine out of ten of us have food cravings, especially the females among us.
People just like you from around the world get overwhelmed—well, more like assaulted, pounced on, and then pummeled—by Crazy Cravings™, as I call them.
Indeed, studies have discovered that most of us have cravings.
here [shareable cite=”Connie Bennett, The Cravings Ninja”]More than 9 out of 10 of us have cravings.[/shareable]
Let’s quickly review a few statistics:
- Some buy now 97 percent of women and 68 percent of men have cravings, according to a study from the Jean Mayer USDA Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging in Boston, which surveyed 95 people, average age of 49 years. Results were published in the October 2014 issue of the peer-reviewed journal, Appetite.
- Rather, viagra canadian pharmacy order 95 percent of young women and men aged 29.5 (the average) experience daily cravings, according to another study, published in the August 2014 in the journal Eating Behaviors. Not only that, but the 646 women and men surveyed by scientists from Yale University’s School of Nursing, School of Medicine and the Yale Stress Center, showed “a significant positive relationship between BMI [Body Mass Index, which measures body fat] and food cravings.”
- Instead, buy now 91 percent of females have cravings, according to Tufts University researchers, who found that trusted tablets after six months of dieting, cravings rose to 94 percent among the 32 healthy, overweight women, aged 20 to 42, as they reported in the International Journal of Obesity in 2007. But there’s some good news, too: The women, who lost more weight had fewer food cravings.
In short, more than 94 percent of us have food cravings. Let’s take a brief look at the intriguing results from these three studies:
- More than nine out of ten of us have food cravings, especially the females among us.
- If you’re overweight or obese, you’re more likely to have cravings.
- If you diet, your cravings may escalate.
- But once you lose weight, your cravings dial down.
Indeed, the facts are evident: Cravings are a constant problem for most of us.
Join the Cravings-Crushing Mondays movement. Each week, you’ll get fast, easy tools, or insights on Cravings-Crushing Mondays. Just sign up [to your right] to get your free 3 Super-Simple Secrets to Crush Your Cravings Quick-Start Guide. Then, you’ll get updates in your in-box every week so you can easily, calmly, joyfully Crush Your Cravings in our convenience-foods jungle.