Here’s a list of my some of my most popular posts on this Sugar Shock Blog. Please check back, because I’m still adding to this list. (It’s taking a while to compile all the hot posts since I founded this Sugar Shock Blog in early June 2005,.
What did I forget? Please let me know some of your favorites.
Weight Loss Assistance
Musings and Commentary
- 7 Tips to Squash Your Sugar Cravings this Holiday Season
- 5 Ways to Indulge Over the Holidays Without Gaining Weight
- ‘Tis the Season to be Stressed: 7 tips to Relieve Holiday Stress
- Relieve Holiday Stress: Holiday Gift to You from Debra Berndt and Me (Audio Program)
- 5 Tips to Soften Halloween Sugar Shock
The Sour Scoop About Sugar
- Sugar at “Safe” Levels Can be Deadly;
- The Inside Scooop about Agave (I don’t recommend it)
- iHigh Fructose corn Syrup: Some Scary Facts to Consider Before You Gulp Down Soda & Other Foods (with 3-minute video)
- 146 Reasons Why Sugar is Ruining Your Health (Guest column from Nancy Appleton)
- Reformed Sugar Addict Alec Baldwin Interviews Dr. Robert Lustig;
The Fallacy of Diet Foods
Tips to Let Go of Sugar or Pile off the Pounds
- Delay Away Your Sugar Cravings (Creatively Procrastinate)
- 7 Tips to Help You Squash Your Sugar Addiction
- Slipped? Destroyed Your Diet? 7 Tips to Get Back on Track
Humorous Takes on the News
Help to Shop
Woo-Hoo, Feel-Good Tunes
Listen to Guests on My Gab with the Gurus Shows
- Lose Weight with Best-Selling Author & Spiritual Activitist Marianne Williamson (she spoke about her then-new book, A Course in Weight Loss; she wasn’t running for Congress yet;
- Anita Moorjani: On Cancer, Near Death & Treasuring Our Magnificence
Other Health Posts
- Hypoglycemia (Low Blood Sugar): Do You Have It?
- Anita Moorjani: On Cancer, Near Death & Treasuring Our Magnificence;
- Hyperactivity and Mental Woes Linked to Soda Consumption
- Take Charge of Your Stress & Sleep: Two Keys to Live Life Well
- Salt: The Forgotten Killer: — The AMA & CSPI Urge Crackdown On the White Powder, But What About The-More-Dangerous Substance, Sugar?
- Are You Among the 85 % of People With Low Self-Esteem? It Can Lead to Weight Gain & More
- My Sweet, But Stringent Standards & Disclosures
Did I leave out your favorite posts? Let me know which one(s) to include.
Connie Bennett is a former sugar-addicted journalist and the author of two bestselling books, Beyond Sugar Shock and Sugar Shock, Connie’s sour-to-sweet story began in 1998, when she quit sugar on doctor’s orders. Her doctor blamed all 44 of her strange ailments (baffling brain fog, ferocious fatigue, horrible headaches, embarrassing mood swings, severe PMS, etc.) on her habit of eating hard candies, red licorice, refined crackers, and other quickie carbs. While releasing her sugar and carb addiction, Connie created many simple tactics to make letting go of sweets an easy, exciting adventure.
Since 2001, Connie has been helping thousands of sugar addicts worldwide through her Sugar Freedom Now Course, speaking, and coaching (she is a certified life coach, certified health coach and EFT practitioner). She founded this Sugar Shock Blog on June 7, 2005.
Subscribe now to this Sugar Shock Blog to get juicy tidbits, tips, and musings on healh, wellness, personal empowerment, social media, and more.