Will you help me name my new book? I'd be thrilled and grateful if you would contribute some ideas — you'll even get gifts for being so nice.
This new book will provide a step-by-step, six-week program to help you escape from sugar shock and to get a sweeter life.
Sugar Shock's successor – which will be published by Hay House, the international leader in self-help and transformational publishing — is designed to help you if you're a sugar addict of any weight (overweight, obese or even slim).
Let's face it, kicking sugar can be challenging even though you know that it will help you to lose weight, get more energy, boost your libido, prevent or reverse diabetes and live longer.
That's why, in my follow-up book to Sugar Shock, you’ll get valuable tools and tips that will make letting go of your sugar addiction simple – and even fun. For instance:
- You’ll get many tried-and-true tactics — ones I created, starting in 1998, when I kicked sugar on doctor's orders and ones recommended by dozens of other health experts. You'll also benefit from my 12 years of coaching or connecting with sugar addicts around the world. (Yes, 2010 year marks a dozen years of helping people to achieve sugar liberation.)
- You'll undertake simple, interactive adventurcises™ (my word for adventurous exercises), which will drive you to major self-discoveries and changes.
- You’ll discover several dozen ways to stomp out your sugar cravings.
- You’ll learn what sugar color code you are. (Yes, we're all different in our relationship with sweets, and this knowledge will empower you to make the right choices for you.)
- You’ll detox gradually so that your body, mind and even soul won’t go into shock as you move away from your sugar obsessions.
- You’ll get healthy meal plans and tasty recipes from a recognized nutritionist and exercise physiologist.
- You’ll learn to Enjoy a Sweeter Life Without Refined Sweets™.
- And much more.
Now that you have a flavor for what this book will offer, would you be kind enough to share ideas for what I should call the follow-up to Sugar Shock?
We've already received a number of your suggestions, but we'd love to get more ideas first. My Hay House editor and I will decide early next week. What is a title — and subtitle — that would entice you to buy this follow-up book to Sugar Shock?
If we I pick your title, you'll get several gifts.
What you win: You’ll get one hour of complimentary coaching from me ($150 value); complimentary admission to an audio replay of my Break Free of Your Sugar Addiction in 6 Weeks program ($177 value but $97 until July 30), which includes access to a private website (http://www.BreakFreeWithConnie.com); and an advance copy of my new book, the follow-up to Sugar Shock. (Not sure yet of the price.)
That's not all. You'll also get my profound gratitude, mention on the Acknowledgments page of the book; and a formal thank you here, on this Sugar Shock Blog.
Even if we don't pick your title, you'll still get a gift from me. I will host a free teleseminar just for people who've contributed title ideas. In the program, you can ask me questions, get tips to break free and more.
Share ideas in one of two places:
- Offer your suggestions here, on this blog — http://tinyurl.com/NameMyNextBook-PostSugarShock
- Or submit your ideas to my Facebook fan page — http://www.facebook.com/smarthabitsfans