Today, it’s my pleasure to announce an easy way for you to share beautiful images and inspiring words of wisdom with your favorite people.
Welcome to my new curated Shareable Images and Cartoons section on my blog, which has been years in the planning.
You’re invited to get inspired, encouraged or amused here one or more times a week.
So here’s how to use this Shareable Images and Clever Cartoons section.
- First, every Thursday and some Mondays (for Your Motivating Monday or Cravings-Crushing Monday), you’ll get a motivating Shareable Quote or a Clever Cartoon on my blog. See one of my favorite cartoons, Sugar Killing You? (It illustrates Sweets in a Coffin!)
- Plus, at any time, visit the Shareable Images and Cartoons section on my blog to see motivating quotes from gurus (both living and long gone) about how to overcome your obstacles. See your challenges as stepping stones to a better place and embrace vibrant health. You’ll also find my quotes on how to Crush Your Cravings. And you’ll get provocative Sugar Shock Cartoons from cartoonist Isabella Bannerman. Then spread the image love to your friends, colleagues and loved ones.
[shareable cite=”Connie Bennett”]See inspiring and entertaining Shareable Images and Cartoons. Then spread the love.[/shareable]
Of course, images, especially in this day and age, grab us like nothing else. In fact, did you know that our brains process visuals 60,000 times faster than text? No wonder we say that a picture is worth 1,000 words. (It’s actually worth more than that.)
So let me tell you how this fun, motivating, entertaining Shareable Images and Clever Cartoons section came about.
- For the past two to three years, I’ve been admiring how other inspiring experts and colleagues were posting spectacular shareable images with motivational quotes.
- Then, I got inspired by the brilliant way the guru Michael Hyatt offers quotes in the amazing Shareable Images section of his blog. (My blog already uses Michael’s awesome Get Noticed theme, which is ideal for authors, speakers, leaders and others, who seek to build a platform and share helpful information to their peeps. So I decided to create such a section. Thank you, Michael, for the idea!)
- I also began investigating to see how other experts using the Get Noticed theme were also using images. That led me to admire blogs by Ray Edwards and Chuck Minear.
- Soon I became fascinated by the power of Shareable Images That Have Won Our Heart and The 100 Greatest Shareable Images of All Times.
- Then, always the journalist (that’s my background), I became driven to learn more about the power of shareable images. For instance, I became fascinated by Social Media Examiner’s advice on 5 Ways to Make Shareable Images that Drive Traffic and How to Create Shareable Social Media Images.
- Next, I learned from influencers such as Mari Smith and Kim Garst, who offer valuable tidbits on this image phenom.
- Meanwhile, I became excited about the value and tremendous power of humor and comics to make you chuckle or, at the least, smile about potentially painful or challenging subjects. That led to my coming up with the idea for Sugar Shock Cartoons, which first made their debut on my blog nearly two years ago, thanks to a collaboration with the talented cartoonist Isabella Bannerman. My goal was to urge people to find amusement in their unhealthy, life-shortening habits, which led to such cartoons as The Exercise-Soda Conundrum, The Sugar-Addicted Hamster and The Pouncing Cravings Lion.
- Next, with Isabella’s help, we began to tackle other unhealthy habits like sticking your cell phone in your bra or wearing high heels.
- But since ultimately I seek to bring people hope, help and solutions, Isabella then created One Fast Way to Shed Stress and Shower Yourself with Compassion. (Get a complete list of Sugar Shock Cartoons here.)
- Ultimately, I became intrigued by how humor could help people chuckle, rise above their challenges and improve their health. So I then began to scout out laugh-out-loud quotes from well-known comedians and humorists.
All of the above steps led to this curated Shareable Quotes and Cartoons section.
So now the time has come to motivate, encourage you and spur you to humor, self-reflection and positive transformation using the image-sharing revolution, which I can do now, thanks to valuable members of my team.
Ready to share yet?
- First go to the Shareable Images and Cartoons section on my blog.
- Then click an image you like and when a box pops up, just share the picture on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn. That’s it.
I’m determined to help you not only to Crush Your Cravings but to create a life of joy, fun and optimal health, no matter where you are or what you’re facing.
Make sure to stay tuned every Thursday morning for a new inspiring, encouraging, insightful Shareable Image or Cartoon.
Check out my new Shareable Images and Cartoons section now. Then pick one or more images to share them with your friends and fans.
Together, let’s inspire thousands, if not millions.
Share Feedback. I’d love to hear ideas you have for this Shareable Images and Cartoons section.