I’d like to share your Sweet Success Story to inspire others.
If you have an amazing tale about how you’ve triumphed over sugar or fast carbs, tell us so I can encourage others.
Here are some questions you may want to answer. (Feel free to add a few or skip a couple.)
- Website if you have one
- Facebook profile page and/or fan page
- What were your biggest benefits from kicking sugar or processed carbs?
- What junk foods did you eat before you began curtailing culprit carbs?
- What symptoms did you have when you were eating sweets and fast processed carbs?
- Did they go away when you cut out the sweets and quickie carbs?
- What was your most embarrassing sugar moment?
- What was your rock-bottom moment/turning point—when you decided you needed to kick sugar and fast carbs?
- Did or does your family struggle with sugar or quickie carbs?
- Why did you quit sugar?
- What is life like now that you’re sugarfree?
- What have been your biggest challenges with cleaning up your diet?
- Do you get sugar or carb cravings now? What about cravings for fat and salt?
- What do you do now if you get cravings? Share 1 or 2 tips of tactics that work for you to stay away from the toxic stuff.
- Please share some final words of wisdom, inspiration or motivation to others who are thinking of cutting out sugar and simple carbs.
See Sample Sugar-Free Success Stories here: