In 2010, would you like to to connect with others, who also want to break free from a sugar habit and its accompanying frustrations?
And would you like to get support, encouragement and motivation from people who’ve successfully conquered their sugar addiction and carb addiction?
It would be my honor and privilege if you’d allow me to help you break free of your frustrating habit this year.
As I learned back in 1998, when you conquer your sugar addiction and carb addiction, life opens up to you in ways that you may have previously thought unimaginable. You may feel reborn like me!
Allow me to help you learn the wonders, joys and exhilaration that you get from leading a life free of an attachment to sweets and other artificial substances.
You can get support, encouragement and information to kick your sugar addiction in several ways.
- Perhaps the best place to connect and chat with successful Sugar Kickers and soon-to-be Sugar Kickers is on Facebook, on the Smart Habits Fans page. There, you can ask questions, receive tips and tactics, get links to interesting articles, watch intriguing videos, learn about free teleseminars, lectures, coaching programs, get links to downloads and have access to me. Although I have a regular Facebook account elsewhere, if you’re a reader of SUGAR SHOCK! or desire support for your sugar habit, the Smart Habits Fans page is the best place to go.
- You’re also invited to join the Stop Sugar Shock support group on Ning, where you can post a profile, ask questions, chat with fellow members, get information, watch videos, share recipes and more. I am hosting this site with my friend and colleague James Hahn II, who, like me, is a former sugar addict and life coach. In Stop Sugar Shock, you can learn about James’ remarkable journey to freedom here, in which he he peeled off nearly 100 pounds just by removing sugar. We hope to see you in Stop Sugar Shock soon. (Please note that this group began in Nov. 2002 as KickSugar on Yahoo, and it has now been renamed as Stop Sugar Shock and moved to Ning, which offers more interactive features.)
- You also can attend a variety of free and paid programs with me, which I tell you about on this blog. For instance, no matter where you live around the country and world, I’m offering a free teleseminar/webinar on Thursday, Jan. 7 at 3 pm EST with my friends from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, which I attended. Find out now how you can have lunch with me in New York City (my treat) if you attend IIN, starting in February.
- Then, on Monday, Jan. 11 at 8 pm EST, I’m offering another free teleseminar/webinar. Get details about this event by subscribing to my free Motivating Morsels ezine.
- For those of you serious about changing your life and making your dreams come true, I also offer private and group coaching. Learn about coaching with me here.