Are you tired of being a slave to your sugar habit?
Would you like to find a way to break free of your excess
weight, mood swings, fatigue and addiction to sugar and refined carbs?
Did you listen to numerous guests on my 2-hour radio
show that kicked off the Great Worldwide Sugar-Out Challenge?
Numerous experts will tell you about sugar's dangers and more.
Get "tweets" (messages up to 140 characters
each) with information and information for 24 hours, from noon today to noon
Join us. This is one life-changing program.
- Dr. Ann Louise Gittleman, author of “Get the Sugar Out”;
- Dr. Peter H. Gott,
nationally syndicated medical columnist and author of “Dr. Gott’s No Sugar, No
- Elizabeth Abbott, author of “Sugar: A Bittersweet History”; Dr. Eric
Westman, director of Duke Lifestyle Medicine Clinic;
- Dr. Hyla Cass, integrative psychiatrist and
author of “8 Weeks to Vibrant Health and Natural Highs”;
- MeMe Roth, founder and president of the National Action Against Obesity;
- Dr. Woody Merrell, author of “The Source: Unleash Your Natural Energy, Power Up Your Health, and Feel 10 Years Younger”;
- Dr. Fred Pescatore, author of “The Hamptons
- Amy Kalafa, co-founder of “Two Angry Moms,” which is dedicated to cleaning
up the school food environment;
Linn, director of Campaign for a Commercial-Free Childhood;
Larry McCleary, author of “The Brain Trust
- Valerie Berkowitz, R.D. and certified diabetes
educator, author of the upcoming book, “The Stubborn Fat Fix.”
- Jimmy Moore
- Amanda Lerner
- Mark Berry
- Susan Shapiro