This Fast, Easy, Proven, Powerful (FEPP™, as I call it) tactic can rescue you no matter how much you’ve been gorging on junk foods, how angry you are at yourself and how much weight you’ve gained.
For instance, self-compassion:
- Helps you lose weight.
- Enables you to forgive yourself for eating all those unhealthy, junk foods.
- Lowers your cortisol levels, which means you may have less food cravings.
- Triggers oxytocin—you know, that’s the “feel-good” hormone.
- Calms you down and even releases a relaxation response, which lowers your stress.
- Helps you break out of your vicious cycle of regret, remorse and self-recrimination.
- Makes you feel better about yourself.
- And much more.
“Self-compassion gives us the calm courage needed to face our unwanted emotions head on” points out pioneering self-compassion researcher, psychologist and professor Dr. Kristin Neff.
If you’ve pigged out recently, Shower Yourself With Compassion now.
Tell us here or on Facebook how it felt to Shower Yourself with Compassion.