Today, for Follow Friday, I want to introduce you to the marvelous, magnetic, mesmerizing Lynn Rose. I urge you to learn more about Lynn.
All weekend at the City Summit — and it was one really, really long event — I continually marveled at how Lynn was able to maintain such an enormous amount of enthusiasm, energy and charisma while introducing such speakers as Les Brown, Colin Farrell and Kevin Harrington.
Indeed, Lynn is, as her website points out, an entertaining, energizing motivational keynote speaker and one heck of a high-energy emcee.
By the end of the City Summit, I was even more determined to break through my on-the-way-out fear of public speaking, which I’ve written about previously..I knew that, “I want to have that kind of a compelling, endearing, compassionate presence.”
After watching Lynn in action, I became excited about working privately with her so, I, too, can become an engaging speaker.
Next, I instantly signed up for Lynn’s upcoming The Power to Wow event, which she’s hosting April 13 to 14 in Los Angeles.
If you’re an author, speaker, motivational leader, or even someone who needs to break through your fear of public speaking, I invite you to find how to attend Lynn’s The Power to Wow event.
Learn more more about it from Lynn’s Facebook live.)
In Lynn’s very hands-on, interactive, transformative The Power to Wow event, you’ll learn how to:
- Speak fearlessly, authentically and powerfully so you create The WOW Effect every time you speak (on stage, with clients or on video).
- Be a master at instantly connecting powerfully with your audience or clients and make extraordinary impact any and every time you hit the stage or are in the media.
- Banish barriers that could ever hold you back in any way (nothing can stop you from being your best ever again!)
- Be completely who YOU are, free of all the “shoulds.”
- The Four Secret distinctions that ensure you have any crowd or person mesmerized by you.
- Avoid the five mistakes many professional speakers make.
- Master your ability to shift your attitude and feelings in an INSTANT so you can always stand in your power.
- Speak off the top of your head — in the spur of the moment — in any situation. (You’ll never have to again rely on notes or Powerpoint.)
- Uncover what may be hiding from your view that’s acting like a foot on the brake of going for it in your speaking, career or your life and how to release that and finally have ease of pursuing your passion.
- Fully unleash and discover what is your unique inner brilliance.
- Possess the #1 ingredient that makes you a consistently masterful speaker.
- Make a simple, little known adjustment of your body language and posture so that your presence can come ALIVE!
- How to use your voice in a commanding way.
- Boost your confidence.
- Possess the secret technique that works every time TIME to get a crowd of even thousands quiet!
- Know how to create energy even when you’re dog tired!
- Reach your next greatest level of mastery in your presentations — no matter where your experience level is right now!
If you attend, let me know so we can meet!
To find out how to attend Lynn Rose’s event on April 13 and 14, go to:
Please note that for Follow Friday, I do NOT take a referral or affiliate fee. It’s just that I know so many remarkable people, products and events that I feel it’s my duty to share these awesome resources with you. If you or the person or group I feature likes, you may donate to my favorite charity, the Hypoglycemia Support Foundation, but there’s absolutely no obligation. Got an idea about who or what to feature on a future Follow Friday? Let me know here.