Please help me to help you. What would you like to know about sugar, carb addiction, weight loss, etc.?
The reason I’m asking is that I’m now working on a book in which I answer 101 Frequently Asked Questions. (I’m doing this in honor of my 20th Year Sugar-Free.)
For instance, here are some questions I’ll be answering:
- Can too much sugar really kill you?
- Can you really get addicted to sugar and/or carbs?
- Why do I get cravings?
- Why do I keep blowing my diet over and over again?
- Can just one or two bites of dessert trigger an all-out binge?
- Can kicking sugar help me lose weight?
- Are “natural sweeteners” such as agave, honey or coconut sugar safe to consume?
- Is popcorn a good diet food?
- Can I still eat and enjoy chocolate?
Help me to help you now.