Are you confused about what cutting-edge techniques are best to use to help propel your book or your client’s books onto the bestseller lists?
To get up to speed on what tactics are hot and effective, I urge you to attend the 21st Century Book Marketing conference in San Diego on Sept. 25 and 26.
This fabulous event — which I attended last year and highly recommend — will give you the latest information about how to successfully launch your book in the 21st century.
At the 21st Century Book Marketing event, you’ll hear from top publishers, publicists, marketers, social media experts and authors, who will share their secrets and the latest information.
For instance, you’ll gain insights and ideas from high-level executives from HarperCollins, Simon & Schuster, Hay House and Huffington Post, as well as other smart expert speakers, who will teach the best techniques for marketing your books in today’s world.
This wonderful 21st Century Book Marketing conference is presented by two people “in the know,” so to speak — my friend Arielle Ford (a brilliant former publicist and bestselling author) and her partner, Mike Koenigs, a super-successful internet marketer.
For instance at the 21st Century Book Marketing conference, you’ll learn:
- How to get your target market to your website;
- How to sell your books in bulk;
- Which national TV shows every author needs to be on;
- How to use blogs, podcasts and video blogs to make you stand out on the Internet;
- How to use social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to sell books;
- How to get booked by the media and nail the interview once you get there;
- How to make money marketing and selling products;
- How to use a 3-step formula to ace every radio interview;
- How to give a great presentation like Steve Jobs;
- And much more.
If you act now, you can get in at a better price. For half-price tickets now, visit the 21st Century Book Marketing site.
To tell friends about this great event, just send them to http://tinyurl.com/21stCenturyBookMktgConf-Connie
Hope to see you there.