Are you an author or speaker, with something to say or sell?
If so, you must attend the remarkable Influence and Impact Summit, presnted by Michael Hyatt, the New York Times bestselling author of Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World and the former CEO and Chairman of Thomas Nelson Publishers.
The first program began today, and it was so fascinating that I listened to it twice.
During Michael Hyatt’s one-week, online Influence & Impact Summit conference, you’ll be able to listen to top presenters on personal branding, leadership, and effective platform building.
These experts are influencing and impacting millions of people worldwide with their products, services, messages, or causes.
Sign up now for the Influence & Impact Summit to learn what works, what doesn’t, and how to leap ahead in your field, wherever you are right now.
During this fabulous event:
- Jen Hatmaker explains how she turned criticism into an inflection point for her personal brand.
- Chris Brogan reveals where 78 percent of his revenue comes from—and it’s not his blog.
- Carrie Green unpacks how the dance between confidence and self-doubt can make all the difference in how you leverage video and more.
- Amy Porterfield shares what finally pushed her to leave a lucrative 9-to-5 job and how she made it on her own.
- Dave Ramsey tells you the hardest thing about building an effective organization.
Plus, you’ll get valuable tips and insights from:
- John Maxwell
- Lysa TerKeurst
- Andy Andrews
- Fawn Weaver
- Jon Gordon
- Donald Miller
- Glennon Doyle Melton
- Bob Goff
- Dr. Josh Axe
- Jon Gordon
- Jon Acuff
- Jeremy Cowart
- Crystal Paine
- Jeff Goins
- Pat Flynn
- Rory Vaden
- Lewis Howes
- And a special guest
Sign up here for the Influence and Impact Summit.