If you’re a sugar addict or carbaholic, isolation is one of the biggest challenges you face. Just think about it: Don’t you hide out from your friends, loved ones and colleagues just so you can sneakily shove carbage (carb garbage) into your mouth, especially late at night? Then do you privately beat up on yourself […]
For many of you, the holiday season is filled with anxiety, stress, financial worries, loneliness, family arguments, gift-giving concerns, many irritations (from flight delays to family squabbles) and many tasty temptations — mostly high-calorie and sugar-filled that you find hard to resist but that pack on the pounds, sap your energy and ruin your moods.
In fact, many people leave the holiday season feeling drained, deprived and 5 or more pounds heavier.
But I’m here to help you lose weight, get organized, become more organized, joyful, calm down, look younger, plan a vision for the future, attract abundance, and much more.
In other words, my goal is to bring you peace of mind, happiness, and super-simple cool tools to start using so you can have a Sweeter Holiday Season.
Therefore, it’s my pleasure to give you three special gifts.
All three gifts were the opening programs in last year’s much-acclaimed Sweeter Holiday Season, which featured a whopping 38 programs featuring a Who’s Who in the fields of health, wealth, fitness, personal empowerment, feng shui, organizing, happiness, Law of Attraction, and so much more.
So here are the gifts you’re getting now:
Your First Gift with Law of Attraction Guru John Assaraf
John_assaraf_150pxwidthFor your first gift, you’ll get inspired and educated by the remarkable John Assaraf, one of the stars of The Secret, founder of several multi-million dollar companies, a Spiritual Entrepreneur and New York Times bestselling author.
In our special program, John — who is also a Law of Attraction expert and certified life coach — will help you ll discover:
* What’s blocking you from abundance.
* How the super-successful John didn’t come from a family of scholars or multimillionaires, but somehow he managed to learn about quantum physics and neuroscience and build several 5 multimillion dollar companies and write a couple of New York Times bestselling books along the way.
How oceans and stars are not the last frontier for mankind but the human brain is.
Why some people achieve enormous business and financial success while others don’t.
How there is an inner game to wealth and success and an outer game.
Why it’s so hard for people to change.
What are the exact steps people can take to change from the inside out so that their results are 5,10 20 times better in the next 12-24 months.
How some people settle for less than what they can achieve and how you can easily break free from that pattern, achieve huge transformations; and become incredibly confident.
How to find out about John’s super-sophisticated, amazing brain training program (which I love).
Your Second Gift with America’s Relaxation Expert Darrrin Zeer
Darrin-zeerFor your second gift with Relaxation Expert Darrin Zeer, you’ll get some very simple, fast techniques to tame your stres.
For instance, you’ll discover:
* How to do what Darrin calls “The Bear Claw.”
* How to calm down with “The Ragdoll Pose.”
* What to do if you get headaches.
* How to do “Keyboard Calisthenics.:
* How to do something called “Email Meditation” (yes, meditation!)
* How to do the “Really Fun Laughter Exercise.”
Your Third Gift with the Renowned “FlyLady” Marla Cilley
Flylady_toonThen, your final gift — also from the Sweeter Holiday Summit — comes from the renowned “FlyLady” Marla Cilley, who will give you tools galore to help you get through the holidays. For instance, Marla will reveal:
* How to change your life in 15-minute increments.
* How to crisis-clean your home.
* What to do which days of the week so you don’t feel so overwhelmed.
* How to avoid last-minute, gift wrapping challenges.
* What to do before you go to holiday parties.
* How to put the fun in your cleaning and decluttering endeavors.
* How to give “action” gifts.
* How to go on a “cruise” this holiday season.
* And much more.
These three programs were all part of the Sweeter Holiday Summit, last year’s amazing program, during which You’ll also get one bonus gift on “How to Relieve Holiday Stress.”
In this program, with Love Hypnotist Debra Berndt, author of Let Love In, you’ll get easy ways to calm down quickly, no matter where you are.
To get your three exciting gifts (and the one bonus gift, go here:
How You Found Us
Make sure to tell me how you like your gifts and what A Hah moments you’ve had. Just talk to us on my Facebook fan page.
Do you work out regularly or are you one of those who neglects to move your wonderful body even though you know that it’s good for you?
Well, the weekend is almost here, and a group of us are starting a fan new exercise event, which you can do wherever you live.
It’s almost time for the first ever Sneaker Saturday!
What’s that, you’re probably wondering.
Sneaker Saturday — which I encourage you to promote on your blogs, on Twitter and Facebook using this #SneakerSaturday — is about whatever you want it to be.
It’s your choice as to how you celebrate Sneaker Saturday. The only recommendation is that you slip on a pair of your favorite sneakers and get out and exercise. Your body needs physical activity, and if you’ve been a couch potato all week, it will will be grateful to get out and about!
So what do you plan to do on Sneaker Saturday? Share what you’ll do. That’s what this is about — for us to inspire, excite and encourage each other to get out there.
For me, Sneaker Saturday will mean hopping on my bike (wearing my New Balance Sneakers — love those shoes!) — and riding down to the Statue of Liberty, weather permitting.
On Sneaker Saturday, I’ll also probably pop by the gym to do some weights and working out on the elliptical machine. I’m excited, because I’ve been sick for over a week and finally have my energy back.
How did Sneaker Saturday come about?
Well, earlier this week, after attending day one of this amazing 140 Characters Conference, the idea hit me while having dinner with a bunch of amazing people, including Renowned blogger and social media expert Robert Scoble, #140conf organizer Jeff Purcell, “Adventure Girl” Stephanie Michaels, PR whiz Candice Best, comedian Heather Gold, Ari Rabban of Phone.com and other hip tweeters.
That night (Saturday), I rushed home to reserve the domain, www.SneakerSaturday.com and www.SneakerSaturdays.com (site to come), and by Sunday, I became even more excited.
So will you join me in spreading the word and in helping to evolve this fun fitness event, which you can do anywhere around the world?
Just share what you’re planning for Sneaker Saturday. Or talk about what it means to you.
Please help me to make this a fun, worldwide 52-week phenomenon.
Thousands of you often write to me to ask questions and seek tips on how to kick sugar or resolve other health issues and counter-productive habits, etc. Unfortunately, I can’t personally reply to all of you — just don’t have the time — but you can find me all over the internet.
Below you’ll find a list of places where you can find me, as well as get information, tips, articles, links and much more:
* The White-Out Diet (my next book): Spread the word about this book, which can help you Peel off Pounds, Boost Energy & Rev Up Your Libido by Breaking Free of White Foods. (That’s the subtitle.)
* The new Facebook fan page. Friend me at this page, where you’ll get links to interesting articles, etc. that I don’t have time to post here and updates about my radio show, etc. (This is separate from my regular Facebook friends page. I’m urging people to join the new page, because the old one won’t let me invite all friends with one click to upcoming radio shows other events. Thankfully, the fan page will.)
* Follow me on Twitter for short, snappy 140-character updates. Again, you’ll get tidbits that you can’t find on my Sugar Shock Blog.
* Stop Stress with Dr. Jill Baron.
* Private Coaching. Learn about the Sweet Friends Coaching Package and the Unlimited, Star-Treatment Coaching Package.
* Book a speaking engagement or media interview or buy bulk copies of SUGAR SHOCK!
* Listen to
* Get Free Stuff at the Sugar Shock website.
* Catch the Gab With the Gurus Radio Show on Blog Talk Radio, where you get inspired, motivated and educated every Tuesday at 3 p.m. EST by guests such as Marilu Henner, Suzanne Somers, Dr. Mehmet Oz, Montel Williams, Lisa Nichols of “The Secret”, blogger Robert Scoble, Twitter author Joel Comm, raw food expert David Wolfe, HARO (Help a Reporter) founder Peter Shankman and many more. Listen live or later.
* Get free podcasts of the Gab With the Gurus Radio Show so you can listen to the show at your convenience.
Did you catch the wonderful Flylady Marla Cilley today?
She brings help and hope to those of you, who are overwhelmed with clutter and a mood-destroying state of CHAOS (Can’t Have Anyone Over Syndrome).
Listen now to this exciting program, where you’ll get entertained, motivated and helped to move away from CHAOS and move toward comfort, compassion and joy with the much-acclaimed Marla Cilley.
Wondering what to do to become healthy?
Be my guest Wed., Feb. 11 at 5:30 pm Eastern (Session 6) so you can learn Five Healthy Habits to Turn Your Life Around from “Health Ranger” Mike Adams, editor of NaturalNews.com.
This telesminar/webinar is part of the Thrive (Don’t Just Survive) program, which presents 12 experts telling you how to lose weight, release toxins, learn EFT, reduce stress, become more spiritual and much more.
Everyone can attend this program. First off, all sessions — including the one with Mike Adams — are free when they take place at 5:30 pm EST. In addition, they’re free for 24 hours afterward.
Did you know that it’s important to “live as if” when it comes to love?
Are you aware that it’s important to set your intention and create a list of what traits you want your soulmate to possess?
And you are hip to the fact that you should “savor the waiting” for your soulmate to arrive rather than grouse about your loneliness?
So suggests the acclaimed Arielle Ford, author of the exciting new book, The Soulmate Secret: Manifest the Love of Your Life With the Law of Attraction and her companion Soulmate Secret CD.
If you’re single or unattached, you’ll want to get Arielle’s valuable tips and tactics. Just listen to the exciting Gab With the Gurus Radio Show with Arielle Ford.
Tune in now with and let Arielle tell you how to find Mr. or Ms. Right.
Meanwhile, the Gab With the Gurus Radio Show can come to your rescue if you’re tired of lugging around excess weight and if you yearn for a hot, trim, toned Hollywood body.
Let’s face it. We’re all fascinated, intrigued and influenced by toned celebrities, movie stars, divas, rock stars, models, moguls and movers.
We want to know — whether or not we admit it (and my clients are honest enough with me to own up to this burning desire) — is: How do we get gorgeous, trim, tight bodies like theirs?
Even if we all can’t look like Angelina Jolie, Gwyneth Paltrow or Andy Garcia, could we at least get their massive amounts of energy, clear skin, bright-eyed demeanor, exuberant attitude and svelte shape?
What do these high-paid stars know that us normal folks don’t? And what hot health and lifestyle secrets can we learn from them?
Because you’ve been pounding down my door (well, more like inundating me with e-mails) asking questions like these, I realized that you’re absolutely starving. And not just for food. You want information.
You yearn to know, “How can I have a hot Hollywood body, too?”
I’m here to help you.
Gina Lombardi(Drum roll, please.)
Join me Fri., Jan. 23 at 12 noon Eastern for the first “Health & Lifestyle Secrets of the Stars” segment on the Gab With the Gurus Radio Show, when my guests help you get that body you’re craving.
My first guest is renowned TV personality and celebrity fitness trainer Gina Lombardi, who has helped numerous stars in shape.
Come learn how to Thrive (Don’t Just Survive) with us.
Session 3 continues at 5:30 p.m. today (Wed.) with the renowned health and nutrition expert J.J. Virgin, formerly the nutrition consultant for Dr. Phil’s Weight Loss Challenge.
She’ll tell you how to Toss the Toxins & Get Healthy in the New Year.
To sign up, go to ThriveDontSurvive.com.
This program is free for 24 hours.