February is American Heart Month, and it’s time to talk about heart disease, which is the leading cause of death for men and women in the United States. Every year, one in four deaths are due to heart disease.
But heart disease often can be prevented by making healthy choices.
He is also founder of the Kahn Center for Cardiac Longevity, owner of GreenSpace Cafe in Royal Oak and Ferndale, Michigan and a professor at Wayne State University Medical School.
In our Gab with the Gurus Show, Dr. Kahn will tell you:
- How big a problem is heart disease?
- What are the 6 predictors of heart disease?
- What one test can help you find out if heart disease is silently developing?
- What is the power of a plant diet on heart health?
- What is one thing that you do every day that’s super easy?
- How can eating too much sugar impact heart disease?
- What tests can you take to find out if heart disease is on the way?
Make sure also to stay tuned for some fascinating information about sexual health and heart health.
- You’ll discover how male problems in the bedroom offer valuable information.
- And more.
Tell your friends and loved ones about this Gab with the Gurus episode to help people Have a Healthy Heart. Share this link on social media so they can catch heart problems in the lurch.