Thanks to popular blogger Jimmy Moore for spreading the word about the Great Worldwide Sugar-Out Challenge on Friday.
Dr. Scott Olson, my co-coordinator, and I are really grateful that you're letting your hundreds of thousands of fans about this important event.
Everyone, please feel free to tell your friends and loved ones about this first-ever Great Worldwide Sugar-Out Challenge. For info, just send them to this press release about the event, which you also can find here. Then send them to the sign-up sheet.
Make sure to join us Friday at noon Eastern or listen later when the following experts will join us:
- Dr. Ann Louise Gittleman, author of Get the Sugar Out;
- Dr. Peter H. Gott, nationally syndicated medical columnist and author of Dr. Gott’s No Sugar, No Flour Diet;
- Dr. Elizabeth Abbott, author of Sugar: A Bittersweet History;
- Dr. Eric Westman, director of Duke Lifestyle Medicine Clinic;
- Dr. Hyla Cass, integrative psychiatrist and author of 8 Weeks to Vibrant Health and Natural Highs;
- MeMe Roth, founder and president of the National Action Against Obesity;
- Dr. Nancy Appleton, author of Lick the Sugar Habit;
- Dr. Woody Merrell, author of Unleash Your Natural Energy;
- Dr. Fred Pescatore, author of The Hamptons Diet;
- Amy Kalafa, co-founder of “Two Angry Moms,” which is dedicated to cleaning up the school food environment;
- Susan Linn, director of Campaign for a Commercial-Free Childhood;
- Dr. Yvonne Sanders Butler, principal of Browns Mill Elementary School in Lithonia, Georgia, the first sugar-free school in the country;
- Roberta Ruggiero, founder of the Hypoglycemia Support Foundation;
- Dr. Larry McCleary, author of The Brain Trust Program; Dr. Roberta Lee, vice chair of the Department of Integrative Medicine at Beth Israel's Center for Health and Healing in New York City;
- “Nutrition Twins” Tammy Lakatos Shames and Elysse ("Lyssie") Lakatos, authors of Fire Up Your Metabolism; and
- integrative medicine practitioner Dr. Steven J. Bock.