Have you ever felt so overextended and overwhelmed that just can’t get everything done that you’d planned?
This brings me to my Cravings-Crushing Mondays™ Confession.
At the beginning of the year, I’d excitedly, joyfully, energetically announced that Cravings-Crushing Mondays were starting.
Since I’ve done so much research about cravings for the past three years for my upcoming book, Crush Your Crazy Cravings, I’m eager to begin to give you a few of the many simple, powerful cool tools I’ve either discovered or created.
[shareable cite=”Connie Bennett, The Cravings Crusher™”]Sometimes, you need to unwind, relax, and rearrange your schedule when you take on too much. [/shareable]
But I erroneously acted like I was Superwoman! On and off during the past six weeks, I’ve been so overextending myself, scrambling to get too much done in too short a period of time.
My whirlwind schedule led to my getting the flu and becoming wiped out several times. (I also got a bad fatigue-reaction to some herbs I was taking. or was is my years-old Lyme disease?)
So here are a few things I’ve been doing to get ready to serve you. Recently, I’ve been:
- Writing my new 7 Tips to Crush Your Crazy Cravings™ talk, complete with snazzy PowerPoint slides.
- Preparing my new speaker bios, talk summary, and Stay Connected form. (They’ll be up posted on this website soon so your cravings-frustrated friends and groups with whom you’re involved can bring me to your area.)
- Writing, rewriting, editing and reediting my new Quick-Start Guide, 5 Tips to Crush Your Crazy Cravings™. I’ve also been overseeing the graphic design. (Talk about time-consuming. Stay tuned, because it’ll be available soon for free on this www.ConnieB.com website.)
- Attending three Mastermind programs in three different time zones. They were amazing events with Lisa Sasevich in Tucson, Stu McLaren in Toronto and Bo Eason in Westlake. (I finally had to cut out early from Bo’s program, because I was so sick.)
- Conceptualizing many new Sugar Shock Comics with talented cartoonist Isabella Bannerman. Check out some of her funny work here. (Also, feel free to run them on your site, too. Just get Permissions Guidelines here.)
- Building my team and setting up new organizational systems. .
- Offering complimentary coaching sessions to people, addicted to sugar, carbs, fat or salt.
- Working quite a bit on my next book, Crush Your Crazy Cravings.
Now, I’ve been forced to change my schedule. I need to pull back, say no and give my body a rest before I can tackle all the things I want to do — which is to help you.
Have you ever pushed yourself too hard? Have you ever felt overextended and overwhelmed?
Please stay tuned, because Cravings-Crushing Mondays will begin Feb. 8.
In the meantime, take my Cravings Survey so I can learn best what will help you.