The Ageless Sisters Cynthia Rowland Jackie Silver are so charming, dynamic, and entertaining. Not only that, but aren’t they gorgeous and ageless, as their show attests?
Anyhow, I just had the pleasure of being on their show.
What a pleasure that they chose to interview me! This was a momentous occasion, because this was the first time I’ve discussed my upcoming book, Beyond Sugar Shock.
Enjoy our show here(below), at your convenience.
But first, learn more about the show here.
What a fabulous program with the Ageless Sisters Cynthia Rowland and Jackie Silver last night.
These two youthful, beautiful, dynamic women told you How to Look Younger Naturally, Starting this holiday season.
Jackie and Cynthia gave you secrets on how to turn back the clock by about a decade. (You read right!)
This is part of the Sweeter Holiday Summit, which presents 35+ experts through Dec. 14 so that you can thrive, not just survive, this holiday season.
Just sign up now so you can listen for FREE for 48 hours to this fascinating program with the Ageless Sisters.
Here are some fascinating takeaway points from my conversation with Cynthia Rowland and Jackie Silver:
When you listen to this program, you will:
* Discover one simple activity that will peel years off and make you youthful.
* Find out how to get a non-surgical eyelift without having to spend $3,500 to go under the knife.
* Get the scoop on how botox may be far more dangerous than you realize.
* Learn how to tighten and tone your annoying jowl (the saggy flesh that often droops at the lower mouth) without having to go under the knife.
* Discover the many virtues of one versatile vegetable, that does triple duty in the world of beauty.
* Find out about one of nature’s best-kept secrets, which is anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal. (It smells and tastes good, too.)
* Discover how to enjoy something sweet and delicious that almost tastes like candy but isn’t.
* Get a powerful affirmation that you can use every day.
* Learn one simple thing to do every night that’s very important.
* Find out about two fool-proof things you can to do to look great.
Go here to find out about Luscious Lips and Facial Magic.
You want to keep a lookout on these two remarkable women. And congratulations to Jackie for being quoted in today’s New York Daily News story, during which she was interviewed along with Heidi Klum.
Go here to sign up for this exciting Sweeter Holiday Summit — which features 35+ experts.
Special thanks to Tanya Lily-Reid for help with this blog post.
Flylady_toon Wow! What a fabulous program with FlyLady (Marla Cilley) earlier this week as part of the Sweeter Holiday Summit.
She brought her southern charm and humor to help us all get organized and “cruise” through the holidays—and beyond.
In this fabulous program, Marla talked about her own battle with her annual New Year’s Resolutions—which always failed—to get organized until she realized the battle was not with organization but with herself and her drive for perfection. And that theme—perfection—is something so many of us struggle with not just during the holidays but all year long.
Here are just a few of the highlights from our Sweeter Holiday Summit program:
* Discover how to “Crisis Clean” (cleaning with a purpose).
* Get the scoop on the importance of having a workable schedule to prevent overload.
* Find out which day FlyLady says is “Plan and Play Day” and why.
* Learn which day is “Anti-Procrastination Day” (and don’t we all need that).
* Find out what “Hit a lick at a snake” means!
To listen to the replay of this program until Sunday at 12 pm NOON, sign up at www.SweeterHoliday.com
When you sign up, you’ll also get a chance to listen to the fabulous programs with “The Ageless Sisters” Cynthia Rowland and Jackie Silver, self-esteem expert Dr. Joe Rubino and mind/body expert Mark Patrick, who will talk about how to keep those holiday pounds at bay.
Sign up now for your free pass to all these great speakers and the rest of the gurus over the coming weeks at www.SweeterHoliday.com.
Special thanks to Tanya Lily-Reid for help with this post.
Today, I has the pleasure of interviewing two glamorous, charismatic, dynamic, selfless women on my Gab with the Gurus Radio Show.
It was such a pleasure to to chat with my friends Cynthia Rowland and Jackie Silver, two amazing ladies, who are known as “The Ageless Sisters” — also the name of their radio show on Blog Talk Radio (which is where I host my show, too).
Cynthia and Jackie will tell you how to:
* Discover many secrets so you, too, can become “ageless.”
* Become aware of why you do NOT have to look older as the years go by and how you can defy your “genetics.”
* Get the scoop on how you can look younger and get better results without getting a face lift or botox.
* Learn about the dangers of facelifts. (You may want to visit www.awfulplasticsurgery.com)
* Find out about a remarkable, non-surgical, anti-aging solution.
* Discover why don’t want to stick a needle in your face to get botox treatments.
* Learn how to tasty treats that taste like dessert but aren’t.
* Find out how to get fuller, plumper, kissable lips naturally.
* Discover how to trick yourself into working out. (Hint: It’s very fun!)
* Learn about what they put in collagen that’s used to plump your lips. (You’ll be shocked.)
* Get hip on which oil is the most beneficial to help you age you backwards. (You’ll even find out about a hot resource.)
* Find out what you should wear less of. (Don’t worry – this is a family friendly show.)
* Get ideas on what you can do for only 6 minutes that will help you age backwards.
* Get the scoop on two east activities that will enlarge the gray matter in your brain.
* Learn what most doctors do when you visit them for cosmetic surgery consultations.
* What to avoid late at night.
* Be instructed on one exercise that will lift your eyebrows. (It’s easy!)
* Find out one big reason why Jackie looks younger now at 50 than she did at 22.
* Discover how you can learn more from “The Ageless Sisters.”
My guests have impressive backgrounds.
Cynthia Rowland has discovered “The Facial Fountain of Youth,” which she now shares in her Facial Magic system, a program that helps men and women look 10 to 15 years younger simply by doing European spa exercises that help tone, tighten and lift facial muscles without cosmetic surgery, injections or electro-stimulation.
She is also author of The Magic of Facial Exercise, and she is a sought-after speaker and media guest, who has appeared on numerous TV and radio shows, including “National Enquirer TV,” Barbara Walters’ “The View,” “The Crook and Chase Show,” “The Donny & Marie Show” and “KTLA Morning News.” Her Facial Magic program and Luscious Lips pump have been featured on “The Rachael Ray Show” and “The Doctors.”
In addition, Facial Magic and Luscious Lips are recommended by plastic surgeons, dermatologists and dentists. Two of her biggest advocates are Mark Berman, M.D., past president of the California Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons and Carolyn Doherty, M.D., who both laud Cynthia for her innovative work. Learn more about Cynthia here.
Jackiesilver Meanwhile, Jackie Silver is known for her being the master in Aging Backwards. In fact, she shares her secrets, tips and shortcuts in her book, Aging Backwards: Secrets to Staying Young .
She is the anti-aging expert on the syndicated television show, Daytime. In addition to being one half of The Ageless Sisters radio show, a weekly columnist with The Tampa Tribune, contributor to Total Health Breakthroughs, Readersdigest.com and many other Web sites.
She is a sought-after anti-aging and beauty expert by the media and as a speaker and coach, who combines her natural reporter’s curiosity with her desire to help others look and feel young. Learn more about her here.
Listen now to the Gab with the Gurus Radio Show with Cynthia Rowland and Jackie Silver.
To tell your friends and loved ones about this exciting show, send them to: http://tinyurl.com/AgelessSistersGabWGurus-Connie