It's always so wonderful to connect with other people. Today, I'm so […]
What would you like to find out about sugar’s dangers or how […]
If you're like most of us, stress gets the upper hand more […]
It can be really hard to kick your sugar addiction, right? WRONG. It can be easy. Read on to learn how it can be easy for you.. http://www.BreakFreeWithConnie.com
Sugar addicts and carb addicts, have you heard about my upcoming Break Free of Your Sugar Addiction in 6 Weeks Program, which I’m offering starting Tuesday, April 20?
If you feel trapped or even imprisoned by sweets and other carbs like white bread, crackers, white rice, pasta and chips (what I call quickie carbs, culprit carbs or much-like-sugar carbs), this program is for you.
See the new artwork from designer Bryan Tuck (to your left).
Why is this Break Free of Your Sugar Addiction in 6 Weeks Program different from other teleseminar/webinar series?
* Spent nearly 12 years creating this program for you — I kicked sugar myself on April 15, 1998;
* Connected online and helped thousands of sugar addicts worldwide in my KickSugar group, Stop Sugar Shock network and Facebook fan page.
* Interviewed hundreds of experts
* Coached dozens of clients to release their debilitating sugar habit in the manner that works best for them (whether it’s removing sugar totally or cutting back drastically).
If you register now, you can get in for the Early Bird, Connie’s 12-Years-Off-Sugar Special. Deadline is Thursday, April 15 at 11:59 pm EST (8:59 pm PST).
In this program, you will:
* Get 50 ways to combat your sugar cravings.
* Find out which color sugar lover you are. (Yes, we’re all different in our relationship.)
* Learn about 100 names for sugars and sweeteners.
* Get the scoop about agave, honey, artificial sweeteners, yogurt, rice cakes and fructose.
* Find out how to use my “7 D’s” to easily top cravings as they hit.
* Have your questions answered.
* Receive instruction from two top experts on how to reduce stress and use self-hypnosis.
* Be able to listen afterward, at your convenience (if you miss the live calls).
* And much, much more.
Get more information now about my Break Free of Your Sugar Addiction in 6 Weeks.
Thousands of you often write to me to ask questions and seek tips on how to kick sugar or resolve other health issues and counter-productive habits, etc. Unfortunately, I can’t personally reply to all of you — just don’t have the time — but you can find me all over the internet.
Below you’ll find a list of places where you can find me, as well as get information, tips, articles, links and much more:
* The White-Out Diet (my next book): Spread the word about this book, which can help you Peel off Pounds, Boost Energy & Rev Up Your Libido by Breaking Free of White Foods. (That’s the subtitle.)
* The new Facebook fan page. Friend me at this page, where you’ll get links to interesting articles, etc. that I don’t have time to post here and updates about my radio show, etc. (This is separate from my regular Facebook friends page. I’m urging people to join the new page, because the old one won’t let me invite all friends with one click to upcoming radio shows other events. Thankfully, the fan page will.)
* Follow me on Twitter for short, snappy 140-character updates. Again, you’ll get tidbits that you can’t find on my Sugar Shock Blog.
* Stop Stress with Dr. Jill Baron.
* Private Coaching. Learn about the Sweet Friends Coaching Package and the Unlimited, Star-Treatment Coaching Package.
* Book a speaking engagement or media interview or buy bulk copies of SUGAR SHOCK!
* Listen to
* Get Free Stuff at the Sugar Shock website.
* Catch the Gab With the Gurus Radio Show on Blog Talk Radio, where you get inspired, motivated and educated every Tuesday at 3 p.m. EST by guests such as Marilu Henner, Suzanne Somers, Dr. Mehmet Oz, Montel Williams, Lisa Nichols of “The Secret”, blogger Robert Scoble, Twitter author Joel Comm, raw food expert David Wolfe, HARO (Help a Reporter) founder Peter Shankman and many more. Listen live or later.
* Get free podcasts of the Gab With the Gurus Radio Show so you can listen to the show at your convenience.
Now that a new year is here, do you want to lose weight and get toned?
Would you like to triumph over your cravings for sugar, coffee and artificial sweeteners?
Do you need some simple ways to beat stress?
Do you yearn for more meaning, sweetness and abundance in your life?
Would you like more energy?
Do you want to get more organized, focused and in control?
In other words, would you like to thrive—not just survive—in 2009?
If you answered “YES” to any one of these questions, you’ll want to join us in the groundbreaking, 11-week “Thrive (Don’t Just Survive) in 2009” teleseminar/webinar program, which begins tonight (Wednesday, January 7 at 5:30 p.m. Eastern).
Learn more now at http://www.thrivedontsurvive.com
Now that the year is coming to a close, it’s time to finally begin to confront those demons that sabotage you and find ways to change your life for the better.
Are you fed up with lugging around extra we*ight?
Are you tired of being unfit and getting out of breath walking up stairs or even being on the treadmill for 2 minutes?
Have you had enough of being stressed out?
Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired? (In other words, are you wiped out much of the time? And do you need energy now?)
Are you angry at yourself that you’re a slave to your sugar habit?
Do you feel empty and unfulfilled, and does your life lack meaning?
Do you wish you had simple tips and techniques (like EFT or hypnosis) to lose weight, win out over cravings, conquer stress, etc?
Are you worried about money and just don’t know how to calm down your fears?
Are you overwhelmed by clutter and disorganization and long to take charge and be focused?
Are you concerned about how you’ll survive in 2009?
Do you feel hopeless because this battle with your w*eight battle has gone on for years?
Fret not! You can learn to Thrive (Not Just Survive) in 2009!
The holiday season is among the most stressful times of the year. Traps and obstacles galore lie in wait for you that could pack on pounds, disrupt your sanity and turn you into a stressed-out mess.
From now through the beginning of the New Year, you may worry about:
Where to find inexpensive, but great gifts for your loved ones;
How to keep from gaining weight;
How to tone up before those holiday parties;
How to ward off insistent, sugar-pushing, carb-obsessed hosts at festive gatherings;
How to keep from losing your cool with loved ones;
How to overcome the stress of the season; and
How to keep from fretting and fuming because you forgot to pack all your belongings for your visit to the family’s house, your flight is late, or you’re stalled in miles of traffic.
How you’ll have the energy and the stamina to get through it all.
How to overcome this overwhelmed feeling
How to not turn to food to just make it through the season
Because these holiday gatherings and this season can be so fraught with nerve-wracking challenges, I’m presenting a very special, four-part program starting next Monday (Dec. 8) that will feature some of the top health experts in the country.
Learn more now about the Thrive (Don’t Just Survive) This Holiday Season program.