I’m now celebrating three years as a radio host.
First, my Gab with the Gurus Radio Show is now celebrating two years of serving you, thanks to Blog Talk Radio. (I just realized this while sending information to a reporter, who’s writing an article about the show.)
Last Saturday marked three years to the day (July 10, 2007) when I first began as a radio show host.
Originally, my show began as the “Stop Sugar Shock Radio Show.” My first guest was the inspiring, personable low-carb blogger Jimmy Moore.
Listen to my first show now.
Then, after one year of interviewing experts, in June 2008, I renamed it as the Gab with the Gurus Radio Show to more accurately reflect the fact that I interview experts and bestselling authors in a variety of fields — not just health and wellness.
For instance, on the Gab with the Gurus Radio Show — which you can subscribe to on iTunes — I chat with nationally acclaimed, motivating, articulate experts, authors and celebrities in the field of health, wellness, personal empowerment, Law of Attraction, weight loss, fitness, relationships, social networking, book writing and marketing, productivity, self-help, movies, etc.
As you already know (I hope), my show is now called the Gab with the Gurus Radio Show — you can reach there easily — just go to http://www.gabwiththegurus.com.
My guests have included Montel Williams, Suzanne Somers, Dr. Mehmet Oz, Marilu Henner, “FlyLady” Marla Cilley, Dr. Nancy Appleton, Dr. Pat Allen, Michael Port, Marci Shimoff, Dr. Ann Louise Gittleman, Jack LaLanne, Dr. Bernie Siegel, Dr. JJ Virgin, Arielle Ford, Dr. Diana Kirschner and many more fascinating guests.
You can listen live most Wednesdays at 2 pm Eastern or catch archived shows at any time. However, this summer, I’m hosting a number of other shows (on other days).
For instance, today, Thursday, at 2 pm, you’ll get the scoop on my Gab with the Gurus Radio Show on how you can delay aging when I interview Robert Kane Pappas, director of the new film, To Age Or Not To Age, and Dr. Leonard Guarente.
And next week, July 19 to July 23, I’m holding a Gratitude Week on Gab with the Gurus. Stay tuned for details.
Also, remember that my show is picked up on iTunes — just go here to download it — http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/gab-gurus-with-connie-bennett/id290617732
Ongoing Break Free of Your Sugar Addiction in 6 Weeks Program – www.BreakFreeWithConnie.com Connie’s Gab with the Gurus Radio Show: Listen anytime […]
Got some free time during this holiday weekend? Get inspired, educated and exhilarated by a host of experts, who can help you build a better life.
Listen anytime to my Gab With the Gurus Radio Show. Just visit www.GabWithTheGurus.com
Catch interviews with Suzanne Somers, Montel Williams, raw food expert David Wolfe and more.
Learn Twitter Secrets with Robert Scoble, Peter Shankman, Joel Comm, Doug MacMillan and Warren Whitlock. Get Facebook Help with Jesse Stay, Mari Smith and Greg Atwan.
Or get organized with the helpful FlyLady.
And if you’re single this holiday weekend, let Dr. Diana Kirschner, Arielle Ford or Rachel Greenwald lift you up.
Thousands of you often write to me to ask questions and seek tips on how to kick sugar or resolve other health issues and counter-productive habits, etc. Unfortunately, I can’t personally reply to all of you — just don’t have the time — but you can find me all over the internet.
Below you’ll find a list of places where you can find me, as well as get information, tips, articles, links and much more:
* The White-Out Diet (my next book): Spread the word about this book, which can help you Peel off Pounds, Boost Energy & Rev Up Your Libido by Breaking Free of White Foods. (That’s the subtitle.)
* The new Facebook fan page. Friend me at this page, where you’ll get links to interesting articles, etc. that I don’t have time to post here and updates about my radio show, etc. (This is separate from my regular Facebook friends page. I’m urging people to join the new page, because the old one won’t let me invite all friends with one click to upcoming radio shows other events. Thankfully, the fan page will.)
* Follow me on Twitter for short, snappy 140-character updates. Again, you’ll get tidbits that you can’t find on my Sugar Shock Blog.
* Stop Stress with Dr. Jill Baron.
* Private Coaching. Learn about the Sweet Friends Coaching Package and the Unlimited, Star-Treatment Coaching Package.
* Book a speaking engagement or media interview or buy bulk copies of SUGAR SHOCK!
* Listen to
* Get Free Stuff at the Sugar Shock website.
* Catch the Gab With the Gurus Radio Show on Blog Talk Radio, where you get inspired, motivated and educated every Tuesday at 3 p.m. EST by guests such as Marilu Henner, Suzanne Somers, Dr. Mehmet Oz, Montel Williams, Lisa Nichols of “The Secret”, blogger Robert Scoble, Twitter author Joel Comm, raw food expert David Wolfe, HARO (Help a Reporter) founder Peter Shankman and many more. Listen live or later.
* Get free podcasts of the Gab With the Gurus Radio Show so you can listen to the show at your convenience.
New Yorkers — or those of you who live nearby — begin to break free with me tomorrow, at 4 p.m. Saturday afternoon, March 28.
Have fun, make friends and get powerful tactics while listening and participating in my empowering, motivating lecture (well, I intend it to be!), which will help you:
Break Free of Your Sugar Addiction to Lose Weight & Get Energy
Here are details about my talk:
TIME: 4 p.m.
LOCATION: Hotel New Yorker (34th & 8th)
Kips Bay Room
EVENT: New Life Expo
COST: Admission to New Life Expo and my lecture, as well as other lectures is $13 for Pre-Registration or $15 at the door
ATTEND FOR F*REE: Help me for 1 1/2 to 2 hours at the event, and I’ll get you into the New Life Expo for free.
I’d love to get your help! Just contact me here with your phone. (I’d want help anytime from 3:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
You get gifts for helping!
Fr*ee copy of SUGAR SHOCK! and another special gift to anyone who helps out.
To Pre-Register go to www.newlifeexpo.com
Invite your friends and family!
This event could change your life!
Here’s the description, which you can read here:
Does your excess weight linger no matter what diet you try?
Do you “need” a candy bar or soda just to get through the afternoon?
Amiable, entertaining “Sugar Liberator” Connie Bennett, C.H.H.C., author of the acclaimed
book SUGAR SHOCK!, will share simple, but powerful tactics to help you break free from
sugar and quickie carbs.
You’ll even learn how to stop sugar cravings
when they strike.
Join us at 3 pm EST today, Wednesday, for a special Gab With the Gurus Show when my guest is the renowned, charismatic, optimistic Montel Williams.
To join in the fascinating fun, listen here.
If you can’t make the show live, you can listen later, thanks to the amazing Blog Talk Radio, where I host my show.
Do you have questions for Montel? Ask them here.
Did you catch the wonderful Flylady Marla Cilley today?
She brings help and hope to those of you, who are overwhelmed with clutter and a mood-destroying state of CHAOS (Can’t Have Anyone Over Syndrome).
Listen now to this exciting program, where you’ll get entertained, motivated and helped to move away from CHAOS and move toward comfort, compassion and joy with the much-acclaimed Marla Cilley.