Wondering how to make it a very special one for your special someone?
Tune in Monday at 3 p.m. EST (or afterwards online, at any time, on a 24/7 basis) to the Stop SUGAR SHOCK! Radio Show, when a panel of renowned experts on romance, relationships and gift-giving — Gregory Godek, Tamsen Fadal and Matt Titus, Dr. Paulette Kouffman-Sherman and Robyn Freedman Spizman — will share helpful, tantalizing ideas about how to make this Valentine’s Day your most romantic ever.
In addition, this Valentine Stop SUGAR SHOCK! Radio Show will feature renowned cardiologist Stephen T. Sinatra, M.D., who will explain why giving sugary chocolates is a no-no this Valentine’s Day. He’ll also discuss how, over time, candies and sweets could diminish your libido and pack on the pounds.
We’ll have a lot of fun on this show as you’ll hear insightful, imaginative ideas from these articulate, entertaining gurus, who are all tops in their respective fields. (FYI: Over the years, I’ve personally met each of our panelists, and I can assure you that they all have wonderful material to share!)
Now, learn more about these exciting experts:
Known as "America’s Romance Coach," Greg has taught romance on "Oprah" and has written 12 books in 12 years.
For instance, his much-lauded book, 1001 Ways to be Romantic, has sold more than 2 million copies.
Greg studies successful couples, happy people, and "what works," and his romance seminars have helped more than 100,000 people in the past 20 years.
Interestingly, Greg also has consulted with the flower, chocolate, diamond and movie industries. And he’s even given workshops to the U.S. Army.
Matt and Tamsen — who tied the knot (to each other) this past October — are authors of the brand new book, Why Hasn’t He Called? How Guys Really Think and How to Get the Right One (McGraw-Hill: Feb. 6, 2008.)
They also are stars of the Lifetime series “Matched in Manhattan, which is billed as a modern-day approach to the old-fashioned art of matchmaking."
Recognized as one of the country’s leading gift-giving experts, Robin is an Atlanta-based author, consumer advocate, speaker and TV personality.
Robyn — who’s also dubbed "The Gift Guru" and "The Super Shopper" — has been interviewed for "The Today Show," CNN, The Discovery Channel, CNNfn, Headline News and Talk Back Live. In addition, she appears weekly on WXIA-TV in Atlanta in the popular segment, "Been There, Bought That."
Robyn has penned dozens of books, including The GIFTionary: An A-Z Reference Guide for Solving Your Gift Giving Dilemma and Make It Memorable: An A-Z Guide to Making Any Gift, Event or Occasion…Dazzling!
Dr. Kouffman-Sherman is a dating expert, licensed psychologist, certified empowerment coach and ordained minister.
In addition, she is owner and director of My Dating School in Manhattan, which offers clases in dating issues and coaching and hosts an online singles community.
Dr. Kouffman Sherman — who has been dubbed "Dr. Date" — is the author of the brand new book, Dating from the Inside Out: Using the Law of Attraction in Matters of the Heart. (Atria Books/Beyond Words: February 19, 2008).
Dr. Sinatra is an internationally recognized cardiologist, certified nutrition specialist, anti-aging expert and certified bioenergetic psychotherapist, with 30 years of medical experience.
Not only that, but Dr. Sinatra is a frequent media guest, who has appeared on such programs as The Today Show, Good Morning America and CNN. Dr. Sinatra is author of several books, including The Sinatra Solution and The Fast Food Diet.
Actually, Dr. Sinatra — "Stephen" to me — is my favorite cardiologist and one of my favorite doctors, because he kindly provided pivotal support for my book SUGAR SHOCK! How Sweets and Simple Carbs Can Derail Your Life—And How You Can Get Back on Track. In fact, he is the book’s contributing author.
Although you’ll get all kinds of great gift ideas for Valentine’s Day (and tips on what to eat), I encourage you to join my Sweeter Gift Challenge survey and submit your gift ideas for Valentine’s Day gifts, too. Just go to www.SweeterGift.com.
If you’re new to this blog, welcome! Allow me to introduce myself to you. I am host of the Stop SUGAR SHOCK! Radio Show, a journalist, speaker, former-sugar-addict-turned-"Sugar Liberator," certified holistic health counselor and author of SUGAR SHOCK! I offer private and group coaching to help people break free of their sugar habit to lose weight, get more energy, improve focus and regain their health.
I regularly interview bestselling authors and acclaimed experts in the field of health, wellness, personal empowerment, fitness, marketing, blogging, romance and more for the Stop SUGAR SHOCK! Radio Show.
For instance, you can listen at any time to archived interviews with:
· Frequent "Oprah" guest Dr. Mehmet Oz (# 1 bestselling author of YOU: Staying Young)
· Dr. Barbara DeAngelis (#1 bestselling author of Secrets About Men Every Woman Should Know)
· Doug Wead (author of All the President’s Children)
· "The FlyLady" Marla Cilley (author of Sink Reflections)
· Kim Barnouin (co-author of Skinny Bitch) and
· Gary Taubes (author of Good Calories, Bad Calories).
· Harvey Walden, IV (author of No Excuses Fitness Workout) and
· Steve Ettlinger (author of Twinkie Deconstructed).
For instance, here are direct links to some of my listeners’ favorite shows:
- How YOU Can Stay Young & Youthful — With Dr. Mehmet Oz – Oct 30,2007
- Bestselling author Dr. Barbara De Angelis On How to Achieve Success & Happiness from the Inside Out – Nov 29,2007
- Just Ask Connie & FlyLady — Call Live to (646) 716-7312 to Get Help to Stop Your Sugar Shock! – Dec 19,2007
- No Excuses, Folks! Get Off Your Butt! Get Inspired W/ "Celebrity Fit Club" Trainer Harvey Walden IV – Oct 16,2007
- Finding Yourself Through Blogging: Unlocking Self-Expression Online With Opinionistas.com Founder – Sep 26,2007
- Lick the Sugar Habit with Nancy Appleton, Ph.D. Author of "Lick the Sugar Habit" – Oct 02,2007
- The Low-Fat, High-Carb Diet Hoax: Why Conventional Wisdom Wrong — With Gary Taubes – Sep 27,2007
- Help Your Kids Trim Down! With Renowned Children’s Obesity Expert Dr. David Ludwig – Sep 25,2007
- Twinkies — Get the Scoop on America’s Sugary Sweetheart – Sep 11,2007
- Pet Peeves: "All Natural" Claims on Food Labels W/ Mike Adams of NewsTarget.com & Jonny Bowden – Dec 18,2007
- The Truth About the President’s Children With Bestselling Author Doug Wead – Dec 06,2007
- Glucose Shrinks, Withers & Atrophies Your Brain! Listen to pediatric neurosurgeon Dr. Larry McCleary – Jan 30,2008
Hope you join us either live Monday, Feb. 11 at 3 p.m. EST or afterwards for the Valentine’s week special Stop SUGAR SHOCK! Radio Show.