So, if you're having challenges kicking your bad habits such as sugar addiction, you could be among the more than 85 percent of people, who lack high self-esteem.
In other words, MOST of us don’t have the high self-esteem we need to attract abundance, have rewarding relationships, be happy and achieve fulfillment.
Keep reading, because you'll get 6 valuable tips below to boost your self-esteem from my friend, the bestselling author Dr. Joe Rubino, creator of the popular Self-Esteem System.
Just think about it.
Since 85 percent of us have “self-esteem deficit” — a phrase coined by Dr. Joe — that means you may:
- Be consumed by fear of failure
- Fail more often than not
- Tend to procrastinate
- Feel unfulfilled, frustrated, angry, unloved, unlovable, nervous or shy
- Be indecisive
- Suffer from many other uncomfortable feelings that prevent us from our realizing full potential
Diminished Self-Esteem is the #1 cause of not living your dream life, according to Dr. Joe, who has coached thousands around the world to improve their self-esteem.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have self-esteem?
* You feel happy, valuable, fulfilled
* You feel worthy of many good things life can offer you
* You can easily cope with life's challenges
* You are productive, and you have personal power
* You feel accepted by others, who consider you worthy of their attention and affection
Because there’s an 85% chance that you, too, experience these unpleasant feelings of low self-esteem every now and then, Dr. Joe was kind enough to share with you 6 tips to raise your self-esteem. (You can get more pointers here.)
1. Identify the source of your low self-esteem. What negative thoughts did you buy into or interpret about yourself? What new interpretations can you create?
2. Create 2 lists — one of your negative qualities and another of your strengths. Figure out ways to work on the qualities you wish to manifest.
3. Identify lingering upsets from your past. Then take action to complete each one and move on with your life in a positive, productive manner.
4. Decide today to forgive yourself and those who have hurt you. Figure out how to resolve your strained relationships.
5. Decide to remove yourself from abusive relationships. Inform people in your life of your commitment to reinvent yourself and notify them that you will no longer permit others to treat you without respect.
6. Create a detailed, newly invented declaration about who you are that addresses every aspect of your self-image.
Dr. Joe can help you more with his popular, life-changing Self-Esteem System, which has helped thousands of people around the world.
You also can learn more about his Self-Esteem Book: The Ultimate Guide to Boost the Most Underrated Ingredient for Success and Happiness in Life.
Just like I seek to help you (and others like you to) Break Free of Your Sugar Addiction, Joe strives to help you:
- Heal your painful past
- Carefully assess your current state of affairs
- Uncover the source of your diminished Self-Esteem
- Find out the #1 Secret to regaining Total Self-Esteem
- Create a vision of a life with No Regrets
- And much more.
By now, I hope you realize how important healthy self-esteem is for you to get the life you deserve and to realize your full potential for happiness, fulfillment and success.
I invite you to look at Dr. Joe’s book and Self-Esteem System, which can help to make a tremendous impact on your life. (When you check it out, Dr. Joe is giving you a free audio, “7 Steps to Soaring Self-Esteem,” and free Success Club Membership (a $129 value).
Please do NOT get upset when you realize that you could be among the 85% majority who suffer from diminished self-esteem. Dr. Joe’s program can quickly give you a solid, easy-to-implement formula to quickly become happier, healthier, stronger and more confident and so you can achieve your goals and dreams.
By the way, as a compensated affiliate, a percentage of sales will go to help people around the world break free of bad habits, achieve their goals and boost their happiness and success. But please know that I only partner with people, who I believe offer great services that can enhance the quality of your life. So I invite you to learn more about Dr. Joe’s Self-Esteem System now.
Feel free to share this info with friends. Just send them to: http://tinyurl.com/SelfEsteemSystem-Connie