Authors and aspiring authors, getting a book published isn’t enough.
You need to know how to promote and market it so people buy it.
Join some 200 of us, who are going to gorgeous San Diego on Oct. 10 and 11 to learn about book marketing and more.
Impatient for more info? Get info now.
At this event, you’ll listen to keynotes with Jack Canfield, Marci Shimoff and Debbie Ford.
Plus, you’ll learn about:
- Publishing and Distribution Options: What's Best For Your Book
- Secrets for Attracting Traffic and Building your List
- How PR is Changing in the 21st Century
- How to Use Internet Search Engines to Market Your Book
- Marketing Venues Beyond the Bookstore: Teleseminars, Webinars, Virtual Book Tours, Web TV Shows and More
- Hi Tech Marketing- Using Blogs, Podcasts and Video blogs
- Social Networking: How to Use Social Networking Sites to Sell Books: YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn your Way to New Customers
- Make Money Marketing and Selling Products: CDs, DVDs, Workbooks, Continuity Programs, Consulting and More
- Book Trailers
- Selling Your Book Through Amazon (SNP, Buy X get Y, and more)
- And Much More
Get details now about this exciting event: http://mixiv.com/vp/60394/19382/