Wondering why you keep turning to sugar over and over again? Learn why you keep "failing" and how to lose weight, get energy and get out from under that "monkey" on your bank tonight at 7 pm EST (4 pm PST).
Tonight, Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum, author of the exciting new book, Beat Sugar Addiction Now!, and I (author of the bestselling book Sugar Shock!, will tell you “10 Tips to Break Free of Your Sugar Addition.”
Impatient for details? Just sign up now. (Please note if you cannot attend live, sign up anyhow, because we'll send you a link so you can listen to an audio replay afterward.)
Dr. Teitelbaum is one of the country’s leading integrative physicians, and he has developed a cutting-edge program that helps you identify your type of sugar addiction and offers treatment recommendations based on your type. He reveals this revolutionary program in his new book, Beat Sugar Addiction Now!
As for my background, I'm a certified life coach, (who attended iPEC); a certified health coach, (who went to the Institute for Integrative Nutrition); a former sugar addict (who kicked on April 15, 1998); author of the bestselling book Sugar Shock! and a "Sugar Liberator," who has helped thousands of people.
Tonight, you will discover:
- Which one activity should get more attention because it’s a miraculous way to reduce sugar cravings.
- Why you get overcome by this “Feed Me Now or I’ll Kill You” feeling and how to end it for good.
- Which one “natural sweetener” should NEVER be in your tea or cupboard, because is the worst sugar available and can make you fat, moody and tired.
- If you’re an “Energy Loan Shark,” who needs constant refills of coffee, energy drinks or soda – and how to how to put an end to that dangerous behavior.
- How to quit feeling deprived every time you start to quit sugar.
- How to conquer crazy cravings around your time of month or time of life (for women) and how to defeat testosterone deficiency so you don’t crave carbs (for men).
- Which one word in the English language is best to avoid when you kick or reduce your sugar consumption.
- Which substance caused by candies, cakes and cookies could be causing your chronic nasal congestion, sinusitis, spastic colon or irritable bowel syndrome.
- Which two types of foods can help wipe out sugar cravings.
- How you need to welcome your past “failures” to kick or reduce and respect and bless your sugar addiction to Break Free of Your Sugar Addiction.
- How to do one simple management technique,
thanks to our special guest, integrative physician and stress management expert
Dr. Jill Baron.
- How to undertake one simple technique to Break
Free of Your Sugar Addiction Hypnotically, with special guest Elizabeth
Bohorquez, RN, C.Ht, a nurse educator and clinical medical hypnotherapist
specializing in sugar addiction, disorderly eating and weight loss.
Make plans to join us now.
Sugar addicts: We look forward to having you attend our free teleseminar/webinar, “10 Tips to Break Free of Your Sugar Addiction."
Feel free to tell your friends and loved ones about this free teleseminar. Just send them here.