The holiday season is among the most stressful times of the year. Traps and obstacles galore lie in wait for you that could pack on pounds, disrupt your sanity and turn you into a stressed-out mess.
From now through the beginning of the New Year, you may worry about:
- Where to find inexpensive, but great gifts for your loved ones;
- How to keep from gaining weight;
- How to tone up before those holiday parties;
- How to ward off insistent, sugar-pushing, carb-obsessed hosts at festive gatherings;
- How to keep from losing your cool with loved ones;
- How to overcome the stress of the season; and
- How to keep from fretting and fuming because you forgot to pack all your belongings for your visit to the family's house, your flight is late, or you're stalled in miles of traffic.
- How you'll have the energy and the stamina to get through it all.
- How to overcome this overwhelmed feeling
- How to not turn to food to just make it through the season
Because these holiday gatherings and this season can be so fraught with nerve-wracking challenges, I'm presenting a very special, four-part program starting next Monday (Dec. 8) that will feature some of the top health experts in the country.
Learn more now about the Thrive (Don't Just Survive) This Holiday Season program.
You can attend all four events via teleseminar or webinar program (it's simulcast). You also get one bonus event, too.
In your Thrive (Don't Just Survive) This Holiday Season, you'll learn to breeze through the holidays as a peaceful, energetic, focused, with-it, slim (or slimming-down) person who can rise above the challenges that may come your way.
This Thrive (Don't Just Survive) program will give you easy-to apply tools, tips and tactics to help you deal with any kind of stress that tries to nab you. For instance:
- You'll learn how to LOSE weight, not gain it, this holiday season.
- You’ll discover clever ways to cut corners and get more done in less time.
- You'll get helpful ideas to tone up.
- You’ll learn simple techniques to help you calmly thrive and rise above annoying obstacles that cross your path.
- You'll learn how to calm down and be gracious amidst the holiday frenzy.
- You'll get simple tips so you won't feel a need to turn to sweets, simple carbs or other junk food.
Get the details now about this Thrive (Don't Just Survive) This Holiday Season.
Learn with us how to breeze through the holidays as a peaceful, energetic, focused, with-it, slim (or slimming-down) person.
Here's the schedule for this exciting program — you can attend live or listen later:
Session 1: Mon., Dec. 8, 2008 — 5:30 pm Eastern
Fitness Secrets To Tone Up & Trim Down In Time for Those Scary Holiday Parties
With J.J. Virgin, Ph.D., C.N.S., C.H.F.I. & Kevin Gianni, CPT, Two of America's Top Fitness Experts
Session 2: Wed., Dec. 10 – 5:30 pm Eastern
How to Lose, Not Gain Weight, Over The Holidays
With Jonny Bowden, Ph.D., One of America's Top Nutritionists And Weight-Loss Experts How to Lose, Not Gain Weight, Over The Holidays
Session 3: Wed. Dec. 15 – 5:30 Eastern
How to Tame Your Stressed-Out Tiger Nature
With Stress-Management Expert and Integrative Physician Jill R. Baron, M.D.
Session 3: Wed., Dec. 17 – 5:30 pm Eastern
How to Tap Away Holiday Havoc With EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
With Carol Look, LCSW, DCH, EFT Master
Visit the Thrive (Don't Just Survive) This Holiday Season website to learn more.