Learn why you keep “failing” over and over again and how to win for once and for all on Wed., April 14 at 7 pm EST (4 pm PST).
On Wed., Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum, author of the exciting new book, Beat Sugar Addiction Now!, and Yours Truly (Connie Bennett), author of the bestselling book Sugar Shock!, will tell you “10 Ways Sugar Traps You & 10 Ways to Break Free of Your Sugar Addition.”
Impatient for details? Make plans to join us now. Please note if you cannot attend live, sign up anyhow, because we’ll send you a link so you can listen to an audio replay afterward.
How can we help you? Well, both Dr. Teitelbaum and I have worked with thousands of sugar addicts the years, and we both bring different approaches to helping you release this health-harming habit.
Dr. Teitelbaum is one of the country’s leading integrative physicians, and he has developed a cutting-edge program that helps you identify your type of sugar addiction and offers treatment recommendations based on your type. He reveals this revolutionary program in his new book, Beat Sugar Addiction Now! You’ll learn about these four types of sugar addicts on Wednesday and what health challenges may underlie your over-attachment to sugar.
For my part, I’m a certified life coach, (who attended iPEC) and certified health coach, (who went to the Institute for Integrative Nutrition). I’ve been been dubbed the “Sugar Liberator”. I also laughingly call myself an “Ex-Sugar Shrew,” because those sugar highs were quite unbecoming on me. To help sugaraholics, I’ve developed a 6-week Break Free of Your Sugar Addiction program (starting April 20) that offers you 50 tips to conquer cravings, ways to identify and defang triggers and saboteurs, a way to find sweetness in your life without sweets and much more. I’m also author of the bestselling book Sugar Shock!
Please know that Dr. Teitelbaum and I care deeply about you and your sugar-addicted plight, and we both empathize greatly with you. That’s because both of us have had our horrible experiences with sugar addiction.
(Incidentally, this month marks 12 years off sugar for me — I quit sugar nearly 12 years ago, April 15, 1998.)
In our complimentary teleseminar/webinar on April 14, Dr. Teitelbaum and I will tell you:
- Which one activity should get more attention because it’s a miraculous way to reduce sugar cravings.
- Why you get overcome by this “Feed Me Now or I’ll Kill You” feeling and how to end it for good.
- Which one “natural sweetener” should NEVER be in your tea or cupboard, because is the worst sugar available and can make you fat, moody and tired.
- If you’re an “Energy Loan Shark,” who needs constant refills of coffee, energy drinks or soda – and how to how to put an end to that dangerous behavior.
- How to quit feeling deprived every time you start to quit sugar.
- How to conquer crazy cravings around your time of month or time of life (for women) and how to defeat testosterone deficiency so you don’t crave carbs (for men).
- Which one word in the English language is best to avoid when you kick or reduce your sugar consumption.
- Which substance caused by candies, cakes and cookies could be causing your chronic nasal congestion, sinusitis, spastic colon or irritable bowel syndrome.
- Which two types of foods can help wipe out sugar cravings.
- How you need to welcome your past “failures” to kick or reduce and respect and bless your sugar addiction to Break Free of Your Sugar Addiction.
Remember, if you can’t attend the teleseminar/webinar live on Wed., April 14 at 7 pm EST, you can listen to an audio download for 4 days afterwards.
Sign up now.
Sugar addicts: We look forward to having you attend our free teleseminar/webinar, “10 Ways Sugar Traps You & 10 Ways to Break Free of Your Sugar Addiction” with Dr. Teitelbaum and me on Wed., April 14 at 7 pm EST (4 pm PST). Or listen later, at your convenience.
Feel free to tell your friends and loved ones about this free teleseminar. Just send them here.