If you're an author, speaker, coach, consultant, seminar leader or information marketer, you'll want to know about the exciting new organization, the Experts Industry Association.
The Experts Industry Association was created to help authors, speakers, coaches, and other experts to "collaborate, share best-practices, generate new leaders, and recognize and honor excellence and . . . legends."
According to the association, this is the "world's first membership community of professionals who make a difference and a living as authors, speakers, coaches, consultants, seminar leaders, and online information marketers."
You can learn about the association's code of ethics here.
Check out the roster of amazing leaders and professionals, who served as founders of the non-profit Experts Industry Association:
- Brendon Burchard, New York Times bestselling author of "The Millionaire Messenger" and founder and President of Experts Industry Association
- Jack Canfield, New York Times bestselling author of "The Success Principles" and co-creator of "Chicken Soup for the Soul" series
- Dr. Daniel Amen, New York Times bestselling author of "Change Your Brain Change Your Life" and producer of a number of successful PBS shows.
- Darren Hardy, Publisher of SUCCESS Magazine and author of "The Compound Effect"
- Reid Tracy, CEO and Publisher, Hay House Inc.
- Marci Shimoff, New York Times bestselling author of "Happy for No Reason"
- John Assaraf, featured expert in "The Secret" and author of "The Answer"
- David Bach, New York Times bestselling author of "The Automatic Millionaire" (and 11 other NYTimes bestsellers)
- Brian Tracy, author of "Maximum Achievement" and worldwide best-selling creator of "The Psychology of Achievement"
- Chris Attwood, New York Times bestselling co-author of "The Passion Test"
- Robert Allen, New York Times bestselling author of "Nothing Down" and "The One Minute Millionaire"
- Gay and Katie Hendricks, co-author of many bestsellers, including "Conscious Loving" and "Five Wishes"
- Harv Eker, New York Times bestselling author of "The Millionaire Mind"
- Jeff Walker, creator of the "Product Launch Formula," the #1 online marketing training for product launches of all time
- Frank Kern, creator of "Mass Control" and the highest paid internet marketing strategist in the world
- Joe Polish, creator of the #1 bestselling marketing training in Nightingale Conant's history called "Piranha Marketing"
- Rick Frishman, founder of Planned Television Arts, and Publisher, Morgan James Publishing
- Dean Graziosi, New York Times bestselling author and the successful real estate educator
- Bill Harrison, founders of Radio-TV Interview Report (TRIR), the twice monthly magazine that is used by 4,000 radio/TV producers to find guests
- Scott Hoffman, literary agent and founder of Folio Literary
- Andy Jenkins, founder of "The Video Boss" and online marketing strategist
- Jeff Johnson, the #1 online affiliate marketer for high-priced programs
- Janet Bray Attwood, New York Times bestselling co-author of "The Passion Test"
- Mike Koenigs, founder of Traffic Geyser and creator of Main Street Marketing Machines
- Jim Kwik, creator of Kwik Learning and Warmth Marketing
- Jon Walker, Product Launch Manager
- And more.
I'm looking forward to the first annual Experts Industry Association Conference, which is coming up soon. FYI, it's open to anyone interested in learning and mastering the advice and how-to industry. Learn more about RESET, the upcoming Annual Conference here.