Click below to get my personal message.
I may have missed this birthday, but I had to look it up, because today, someone requested more information about me and what I do.
As long-time fans may know — and newer visitors can discover — this Sugar Shock Blog began dedicated to providing health and wellness information, with a focus on providing tips to quit sugar, updates about sugar research and ifnormation about artificial sweeteners, etc. Now its mission and goal has expanded greatly. Over time, we’ve enlarged our focus to help you live a happier, more fulfilling life.
My intention here is to give you content that:
- Helps you improve your health and activate your wellness
- Shows or tells you how to become personally empowered
- Helps you lead a better life, or, as I like to say, Get a Life that Rocks™
- Gives you info so you can master social networking and realize your dreams
- Tells you about inspiring guests, who will appear or have entertained and educated you on my Gab with the Gurus Radio Show on BlogTalkRadio. These gurus — many of whom have written bestselling books, have a revolutionary product or are appearing in exciting movies or TV shows, etc. — can help you a lot! In fact, there’s nothing like hearing people’s voices to help you. (By the way, Gab with the Gurus turns 3 next week — actually it’s 4 years (because the show began as the Stop Sugar Shock Radio Show.) Stay tuned for an exciting week of shows, which, as usual, you can listen to live or later.
- Educates you about cutting edge studies related to sugar, nutrition and more
- Helps you improve your relationships
- Lets you catch up with me and connect with me
- Updates you about my free teleseminars and my Sugar Freedom Now program.
- And so much more
For those of you who are new here, let tell you about myself. I’m:
- A trained-journalist-turned blogger.
- Author of the book, Sugar Shock (from Berkley Books, part of the Penguin Group).
- Author of the upcoming book, The Sugar Shock Diet (from Hay House), which I just finished writing. (I’m taking it easy a little before we go into major editing mode shortly.)
- A certified life coach (who studied at the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching or iPEC), and certified health coach (who trained at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition or IIN).
- Host of the Gab with the Gurus Radio Show, which is how I bring to you many experts from a variety of fields, including health, wellness, personal empowerment, social networking, relationships, dating, fitness, forgiveness, celebrities, etc. Some of my guests have included Dr. Mehmet Oz, Montel Williams, Lisa Rinna, Suzanne Somers, Chris Brogan, Mari Smith, Marianne Williamson, Gretchen Rubin and many more.
People refer to me as a “Sugar Shrew No More,” a Sugar Freedom Coach or Freedom Coach, Sugar Liberator or Smart Habits Girl (which is my handle on Twitter).
So to help us celebrate, please answer two quick questions.
- How should we celebrate the Sugar Shock Blog’s five-year anniversary? Please share your ideas here on what we should do.
- And what kinds of information would you like to see here? Tell us what you’d like to see here.