What are your goals and dreams?
Wouldn’t it be great to finally start making your deep desires come true and really start living?
Wouldn’t it be amazing to be enjoying a life of meaning, fun and sweetness?
I invite you to think about some of your long-standing goals, which you haven’t yet achieved.
Just feel and sense how great it would be to:
- Feel liberated from your sugar addiction and your other counter-productive habits.
- Learn from your “failures” and turn them into successes.
- Peel off the pounds and get the slimmer, healthier, sexier body you want.
- Write the book you’ve been thinking about doing for years.
- Easily shed excess weight and get a trim, toned body.
- Be released from fatigue, headaches, brain fog and mood swings.
- Feel energized, enthusiastic, excited and full of glee, zest and pizazz.
- Be calm, content and in control.
- Lose your desire or need to plan or plot to eat your next sugary “treat” or carb snack.
- Easily say no to substances that aren’t healthy for you/
Now imagine that you:
- Have a deep-seated confidence that you will succeed.
- Feel fulfilled by your activities, pursuits and loved ones.
- Are now tackling the cherished dreams that you used to abandon.
- Make more money.
- Are on the the road to becoming your best you.
- Feel reborn.
- Have a sweeter life without dangerous thoughts, substances, activities or people.
If you’re like millions, you’ve tried to tackle your bad habits or realize your other cherished dreams, but you’ve fallen short. Of course, it’s understandable if you haven’t achieved your goals. After all, you’re only human.
Plus, let’s face it, it’s really tough to do this on your own. In fact, research shows that those people who have a coaching partner have amazing breakthrough success.
Now let’s move forward in time. I invite you to imagine yourself in six months: You’re on the way to accomplishing your cherished goals. Get a picture in your mind’s eye of how you’ll spend your time and how you’ll feel once you’re released from the bondage of your frustrating sugar or carb addiction or other unhealthy habits. .
Just imagine: You are being wildly successful.
- You’ve broken free of your sugar addiction or other bad habits that rule your life.
- You have more than enough energy to do all that you desire.
- You’re now eagerly involved in new hobbies you’ve always wanted to try.
- You’re feeling FREE, because your obsessions and crazy, irrational desires and cravings for sugar, carbs, caffeine, diet soda, nicotine or other substances habits have lifted. Likewise, your counter-productive pursuits have fallen by the wayside.
- You feel a profound sense of freedom, elation and contentment.
- You fit into your skinny clothes!
- Your moods are cheerful, upbeat and calm. (Which thrills your loved ones.)
- Better yet, you’re filled with a profound happiness.
- You have an increased libido, which makes your significant other rejoice.
- You’re more present with your loved ones.
- You enjoy more fulfilling, amorous moments with your significant other.
- You enjoy exercising as never before.
- You’re finally be able to buy cute clothes in smaller sizes.
- You feel better about yourself.
- You feel pride in yourself for the first time in years.
- You take time out for a massage or bubble bath because you feel so much better about your body.
- You have more time to relax and travel.
- Your skin is glowing.
- You think BIG, as bestselling author Michael Port likes to say.
- You’re finally tackling your cherished goals such as writing a book, finding a relationship or improving the one you have, becoming a health coach or starting your own business.
- In other words, you’re on the road to making things happen and becoming the amazing person you know you are meant to be.
Wouldn’t all of that be WONDERFUL? Rest assured that you CAN make all of that come true!
All of these and much more are awaiting you if you take control of your sugar or other bad habits now.
It would be my honor and pleasure if you’d allow me to serve you and be your compassionate coaching companion, steadfast partner and cheerful cheerleader on your exciting adventure, where you tap into your passion and purpose.
Let me join you as you finally achieve extraordinary, sustainable and “miraculous” results and become the dazzling person you’ve always wanted to be.
Yes, I’m here to serve you and bring you hope for an amazing future. Let me help you reach your goals to kick sugar, break other bad bad habits (what I call babits™), begin an exercise program, meet your soulmate, write a book, or tackle other goals.
Are you ready to take action now? Commit to change now and learn how I can help you.
Why work with a coach such as me?
Tackling goals on your own is lonely, frustrating and discouraging.
That’s why more and more, successful people are turning to life coaches and business coaches. And when they do, they boost their moods, income and sense of inner joy.Working with a coach, as I’ve discovered — yes, I work with coaches, too — is close to miraculous!
It’s now to your benefit that I’ve had some pretty bad habits. Over the years, I’ve been hooked on sugar, carbs, cigarettes, diet soda, plum wine, sugar-free gum and procrastination. But I’ve now learned from those bad habits or babits™, and I can help you leave them all in the dust.
Now, my past makes me more sympathetic, understanding and appreciative of your situation, whatever it is. Now, I’m dedicated to helping you make your dreams come true. My mission to serve you was what drove me:
Allow me to be your guide and coach as you:
- Finally break free for good of your sugar habit or other bad habits (babits) that hold you back from your Greatness.
- Uncover your Obstacles to Freedom™, which is blocking you from achieving your dreams — whatever they may be, whether it’s losing weight, eliminating artificial sweeteners, starting an exercise program or writing a book.
- Focus on what’s holding you back from manifesting success.
- Actually succeed at kicking your bad habit or tackling your long-cherished goal — perhaps for the first time in your life.
- Do more than you’d do on your own.
- Discover your inner wisdom.
- Plan and instigate effective action steps and then hold you accountable so you realize your dreams.
- Find joy in simple things.
- And much more.
It would be my honor, pleasure and privilege to help you to create a life that you love and one that fulfills you.
By working with me, you can:
In your coaching with me, we will be partners…
- You’ll work with me in partnership so that you can begin using strategies and tactics that are personalized just for you.
- You get encouragement and empathy no matter what you’re confronting.
- You’ll make important, desired changes — but at the speed and manner that works best for you.
- You receive unconditional support, because I will never judge you. (After all, I know what it’s like to self-destructively down a bunch of red licorice sticks in one sitting or drink lots of diet drinks or cups of coffee with a few hours. Talk about energy draining.)
- You’ll be inspired and motivated to keep going just when you feel like throwing in the towel and giving into temptation or lying in a quicksand of discouragement.
- You tap into an inner strength, resolve and power you didn’t realize you had.
- Begin to create new happy habits.
- Experience a sense of well being that you’ve never had before.
- It doesn’t matter where you live. As long as you have a phone or computer, you can get help.
Get going now to change your life.
“Dear Connie, I can’t thank you enough. I’ve struggled with a sugar addiction for as long as I can remember, and during the past 10 years, my addiction has become so much worse as the stress in my life increased with career and children. Being a chiropractor and fitness freak, I switched to `healthy’ sugar — as if such a thing exists. Sugar addiction has caused me so much sadness, time, money and energy, and I’ve spent a lot of time looking for a solution. While it hasn’t always been easy for me, I couldn’t have kicked sugar without your intense coaching. You brought me through the tough times, and now I feel better now than I have in years! I don’t feel as though I am going to jump out of my skin every month when it’s that time of the month. (I used to have terrible PMS.) I just didn’t know what it was like to feel good on a regular basis. Thank you so much!!!! I could not have done this without you.” –Dawn
“I’m a different person, thanks to you Connie. I’ve lost weight; I have more energy; I’m happier; I’m getting along better with my husband; and I’ve developed more healthy habits …”–Beatrice
“Thanks to you, Connie, I’ve been encouraged to live again!” –Donna
To set up a 20-minute complimentary Rebound Strategy Session, click here.