The dynamic, popular, passionate health advocate Suzanne Somers comes on my Gab With the Gurus Radio Show today at 3 pm EST.
Suzanne, who, of course, is a beloved personality who's achieved extraordinary success as an actress, singer, comedienne and New York Times bestselling
author, will share share valuable information about cutting-edge,
proven remedies that you can take so you can live a long, healthy life.
Suzanne Somers — who interviews 20 top doctors in the field of anti-aging medicine for her newest book, Breakthrough: Eight Steps to Wellness — will share information that most doctors just don't know or they aren't discussing with their patients.
For instance, in our interview (which you can listen to live or later here), Suzanne will tell you:
- Why it's important to take nutrition seriously.
- How habitual diet soda drinking is leading to a predicted epidemic of dementia in 30-year-olds.
- About non-drug nanotechnology patches that use light therapy to
active our cells to accelerate tissue repair and clean toxic chemicals,
heavy metals and pesticides from our bodies
- How you can bank your own adult stem cells as a "biological" insurance" to treat autoimmune diseases, blood cancers and more
- How you can heal without drug
- Why bioidentical (not synthetic) hormones are so important
- Why nutrition is serious
- How to get a good night's sleep without drugs
Remember, you can listen to my interview with Suzanne Somers live today at 3 pm EST or later at
I also highly that you get her latest book, Breakthrough: Eight Steps to Wellness.