These are two vital areas in life that you can and should change. And gaining control over these areas can help you get a fabulous life.
Listen to this powerful Gab with the Gurus Radio Show with the amazing to learn more about how to take charge of your life when it comes to both stress and sleep.
My first guest, which is part of the Gab with the Gurus 3-Year Anniversary celebration, is Lauren E. Miller, author of 99 Things You Wish You Knew Before. . . Stressing Out.
Next, make sure to listen to this fabulous interview with Dr. Breus, author of the fabulous book, The Sleep Doctor's Diet Plan: Lose Weight Through Better Sleep:
Right now, I'm listening again to the second half of the Gab with the Gurus Radio Show with Dr. Breus. You will find out:
- How being sleep deprived is the worst thing for your weight.
- How the more sleep deprived you are, the slower your metabolism.
- How you can lose weight just by sleeping!
- One thing NOT to do if you wake up in the middle of the night.
- How not enough sleep leads you to eat more sweets and culprit carbs.
- About a hormone that makes you eat — this is triggered when you don't get enough sleep.
- What one incredibly simple thing you can do to take charge of your sleep.
- How to figure out how much sleep you need.
- How yoga and acupuncture can help you sleep.
- When to power off and have "an electronic curfew."
- The best way to fall asleep.
- How to catch up if you're sleep deprived.
- Whether or not to nap.
- How to get sleep while you're on the road. (These are awesome tips.)
- When to get more sleep when you're about to go on the road.
- How to get a free downloadable audio from Dr. Breus.
- What the scoop is about melatonin and valerian root.
- What kind of night light to get.
Listen now to these fascinating Gab with the Gurus interviews in honor of our three-year anniversary.