New York-area residents, would you like to release unwanted pounds?
Would you like to feel liberated from your sugar habit?
Would you like to boost your energy so you're consistently full of verve and spunk?
Kicking or at cutting back on sugar and refined can quickly enable you to all of the above — and more.
Save the dates now!
Then, learn how to begin Breaking Free of Your Sugar Habit by taking my four-week course, which runs Tuesday, Jan 12 at the pm EST when I speak at the New York Open Center.
Of course, this is three-plus months away so in the meantime, I invite you to purchase my book SUGAR SHOCK! to learn about sugar's dangers.
Your seminars will be tasty, too. On all nights of my class, you'll get a chance to taste sugar-free goodies from my friend Alicia O'Connell Cohen, founder of Kate's Cookie Jar.
At my introductory talk and in my four-week course, you'll:
- Learn how to begin to escape from the sugar influence.
- Find out about how your sugar habit can cut your life short and lead to diseases galore
- Enjoy participatory adventurcises™ (adventures that are exercises)
- Start to understand why you've been "using" sweets and how you can use that failure as a stepping stone to success
- Begin to confront your sugar truth
- Find out this is a great time to be in New York as you're phasing out the sugar. (You'll learn about the brilliant, new "Are you pouring on the pounds?" campaign from the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.
- Have a chance to take a fun, but serious SUGAR SHOCK! Quiz, that will reveal the extent of your reliance on sweets.
- Bond with other like-minded sugar addicts.
Readers of this SUGAR SHOCK! Blog who show up at my January 5 talk at the New York Open Center and sign up for the class will receive a special gift from me.
I invite you now to sign up for my four-week course at the New York Open Center, beginning January 12.
Again, if you sign up for my Breaking Free of Your Sugar Habit course at the New York Open Center as a result of reading this blog post, please let me know at the open house, and I'll give you a special gift.