It’s my pleasure to offer you several free audio replays. The first batch of programs is from what I call “Successful Sugar Kickers.” You will learn about the many benefits of releasing your sugar habit.
Below, you’ll get links to interviews with top experts on a variety of topics, including forgiveness, gratitude, weight loss and EFT.
Free Audio Replay with Successful “Sugar Kickers”
Do you wonder if it’s really worth it to kick sugar to lose weight, boost your moods, rev up your libido or concentrate better? Back in 1998, I remember well having that kind of hesitation. And now, my coaching clients and members of my Break Free of Your Sugar Addiction in 6 Weeks Program always quiz me to find out if the benefits are big enough to warrant stopping eating all those tasty sweet foods.
Don’t take my word for it. Just listen to what Successful Sugar Kickers said about kicking sugar. Please note that these people’s comments were unrehearsed. I did not prod them into making certain answers.
But you’ll be surprised, I predict, at how excited and wildly enthusiastic they were to now live a sugar-free lifestyle.
You’ll be shocked, I imagine, at how they felt that they had been reborn and how life post-sugar became much happier and healthier for them. Listen now as my gift to several people tell their stories. (You get to hear my tale, too.) Listen now by clicking this link.
Get inspired and motivated now. Just listen here.
Free Audio Replay of Program with Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum
Now, I invite you to get “12 Tips to Let Go of Your Sugar Addiction,” with Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum, author of Beat Sugar Addiction Now. By listening to this program, you will get valuable insights so you can shed excess weight, boost your energy and get rid of that “monkey” on your back.
In this free audio replay, you’ll get insights from Dr. Teitelbaum and me, when we talk about principles he shares in his new book, Beat Sugar Addiction Now!. (I’ll also share some ideas that I’ve developed since the release of my bestselling book Sugar Shock!)
In this free program, we were also joined by integrative physician and stress-management specialist Jill R. Baron, M.D. and Elizabeth Bohorquez, RN, C.Ht, a nurse educator and clinical medical hypnotherapist specializing in sugar addiction, disorderly eating and weight loss, who will each teach you one simple, but valuable technique that you can put to use right away.
You’ll get 12 tips in this program — one for each of the 12 years that I’ve been sugar-free. (We conducted this program on my kick-sugar anniversary.) You’ll:
- Learn if you’re an “Energy Loan Shark,” who needs constant refills of coffee, energy drinks or soda – and how to how to put an end to that dangerous behavior.
- Learn which one activity should get more attention because it’s a miraculous way to reduce sugar cravings.
- Discover why you get waylaid by a “Feed Me Now or I’ll Kill You” feeling and how to end it for good.
- Find out about the SHINE protocol.
- Discover if you’re a “Happy Ho-Ho Hunter” type of sugar addict.
- Find out which one “natural sweetener” should not be getting all this hype. (You’re being duped.)
- Find out how to quit feeling deprived every time you start to quit sugar.
- Discover how to conquer crazy cravings around your time of month or time of life (for women) and how to defeat testosterone deficiency so you don’t crave carbs (for men).
- Learn which one word in the English language is best to avoid when you kick or reduce your sugar consumption.
- Learn my “ABCs to Break Free.”
- Get instruction to do one simple, relaxation management technique from integrative physician and stress management expert Dr. Jill Baron.
- Learn how to do a simple “Theater of the Mind Technique” to help you Break Free of Your Sugar Addiction Hypnotically, with special guest Elizabeth Bohorquez, RN, C.Ht, a nurse educator and clinical medical hypnotherapist specializing in sugar addiction, disorderly eating and weight loss.
Sign up now below to get this free audio replay.
Between Dr. Teitelbaum, Elizabeth and I, we have helped hundreds of thousands of people all over the world to get over their sugar habit, which enabled them to lose weight, become more energetic and get rid of that horrible feeling of sugar slavery.
Dr. Teitelbaum is one of the country’s leading integrative physicians, and he has developed a cutting-edge program that helps you identify your type of sugar addiction and find treatment recommendations based on your type. He reveals this revolutionary program in his new book, Beat Sugar Addiction Now!
As for my background, I’m a certified life coach, (who attended iPEC); a certified health coach, (who went to the Institute for Integrative Nutrition) and a former sugar addict (who kicked on April 15, 1998 — yes my 12-year anniversary is today!). I’m also author of the bestselling book Sugar Shock! and a health journalist.
Sign up now below to listen to this program.
Feel free to tell your friends and loved ones about these free audio replays.