Sugar Shock Blog is 10 years old! How could I have neglected to write a blog post about this important milestone?
So it’s time to mark this momentous occasion.
At the same time, I invite you to help me make this Sugar Shock Blog better.
It’s now time for some history. The Sugar Shock Blog made its debut on June 7, 2005, while I was writing my first book, Sugar Shock.
Back in 2005, my goals were to educate, entertain and entice you to consider leading a healthier, sweeter, sugar-free life.
For most of its 10 years, I hosted the Sugar Shock Blog on Typepad. As you may have noticed, recently, we moved the Sugar Shock Blog over to WordPress, and it’s now an important part of my main website.
[shareable cite=”Connie Bennett, Sugar Shock Blog”]Get tips and tactics soon to Crush Your Crazy Cravings™. [/shareable]
Over the years, many of the Sugar Shock Blog goals have remained the same. Now, our goals are:
- To give you relevant, intriguing, provocative news and inside information about sugars, artificial sweeteners and other health and empowerment topics.
- To share the inside scoop about Sneaky Hidden Sugars, “natural” sweeteners” and artificial sweeteners.
- To bring you fast, powerful tools so you can quickly Crush Your Crazy Cravings visit website ™ nutrient-deprived, sugary, salty, fatty unreal foods. (Stay tuned for an announcement about this new feature.)
- To bring you updates about Big Sugar and Big Food, including marketing programs (ones that are both encouraging and discouraging).
- To inspire you to examine your consumption of sugars, refined carbohydrates, gluten, caffeine and other health-harming habits.
- To empower you to kick or cut back on processed sweets and refined, fast-acting, quickie carbs (like white bread, white rice, and refined pasta) and ditch other counter-productive habits so you can slim down, become healthier, and enjoy a better life.
- To help you discover, as I have, that Life is Sweeter Without Processed Sweets order now ™. (Please note that I still advocate limited amounts of natural sugars, in particular berries. Yum!)
- To invite you to educational, inspirational teleseminars, live talks, Gab with the Gurus Shows, during which I interview top doctors, researchers, and nutritionists, who give you easy-to-implement ideas.
- To alert you to empowering programs. Stay tuned for my announcement about the upcoming Sugar World Summit, which will feature 40 experts to to help you.
- To provoke, intrigue and entertain you.
- And, of course, to connect with so I can further serve you. Please join wish us now on Facebook or post comments on this Sugar Shock Blog.
Stay tuned for a Reader Survey so that I can learn how to serve you better.