Beyond Sugar Shock (Hay House, 2012)
From Connie Bennett, author of the bestseller Sugar Shock! — the book that Mehmet Oz said “spills the beans” on the shocking impact of sugar and simple carbohydrates — comes Beyond Sugar Shock, the first book to provide a simple, practical, mind-body-spirit plan to help readers break free of their sugar or carb addiction.
For the millions of people worldwide who suffer with such frustrating problems as excess weight, low libido, overpowering fatigue, and many other unexplained ailments, Beyond Sugar Shock provides a simple, step-by-step, six-week program to gently guide readers to a healthier, happier, sweeter life.
In this friendly, compassionate book, readers will get:
- A playful, but serious Sugar Shock Quiz to help them learn about their personal sugar addiction;
- Easy, tried-and-true techniques that Connie, her clients and Sugar Freedom Now participants have used to successfully conquer their dangerous sugar habits;
- Dozens of easy tips and tactics to stomp out carb cravings;
- Simple meal plans,
- Tasty recipes;
- Entertaining, interactive “adventurcises” (adventurous exercises) such as “Do Sugary Soul Searching,” “Party with the Produce,” and “Snatch the E-Z Vitamins” ;
- Affirmations to refresh, rejuvenate, and renew the mind, body, and spirit;
- Remarkable Sweet Success Stories with before-and-after photos.
In Beyond Sugar Shock, readers will find out that letting go of their sugar or carb addiction is much simpler than it seems-and it can even be fun! And once they’ve addressed their addiction, readers will not only look and feel better, but will also experience an overpowering sensation of joyous freedom and a sweeter, balanced life. Order now on Amazon!
ENDORSEMENTS FOR Beyond Sugar Shock
“Beyond Sugar Shock gives you everything you need to bring more sweetness and health into your life….. without the risk of sugar!” — Christiane Northrup, M.D., ob/gyn physician and author of the New York Times bestsellers, Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom and The Wisdom of Menopause
“Sugar is NOT good for your brain. It increases erratic brain cell firing, promotes inflammation and is clearly addictive. Beyond Sugar Shock can help you get sugar out of your life and replace it with health and vitality. It is a powerful program full of easy tips and tactics.” –Daniel G. Amen, M.D., bestselling author of Change Your Brain, Change Your Body, Magnificent Mind at Any Age, and Change Your Brain, Change Your Life
“If you’re a sugar addict like most people, you need to read Beyond Sugar Shock. This compassionate, comforting, uplifting book will change your life.” —Kathy Smith, International Fitness Expert