Subjects like sugar, cravings, obesity, junk foods, depression, losing and keeping off weight all have evergreen appeal.
Here are 7 ways I can help you:
- Because of my background as a journalist, editor and freelancer, I can help you develop upbeat, unique, provocative, engaging, controversial, audience-grabbing angles.
- I’m a great guest, who is dynamic, self-mocking, and relatable. In fact, your audience members, who blew their diets, are much as I once was.
- I bring fun and humor to the serious subjects of sugar addiction, cravings, and obesity. (In fact, I even started fun Sugar Shock Cartoons to help people see the humorous side of their challenges.)
- I can talk and write in easy-to-understand bullet points, and I’m great at coming up with catchy terms. (For instance, ask me about my phrase, Heartbreak Bingeing(TM), See-It-Eat-It Gorging(TM), and carbage.)
- I can entertain, educate and motivate your audience.
- I’m really good at catching trends, and I can even refer you to some articulate colleagues so that together we can make your segment shine.
- I’m well respected for my strong research skills and ability to ferret out facts. That’s why many bestselling doctors, leading experts, authors and TV personalities have praised one or both of my books, Sugar Shock or Beyond Sugar Shock. (For instance, Dr. Mehmet Oz, Dr. Mark Hyman, Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, Dr. Christiane Northrup, fitness guru Kathy Smith, actress/author Marilu Henner, JJ Virgin, addiction researchers and many more have praised my books. See praise here and here.)
On a Tight Deadline? Just go to the contact us link to reach me right away.
I look forward to helping you create a great TV segment, article, radio show or podcast.
(Please note that we’re now updating my MEDIA ROOM).