After months of planning, my Fast-Track, Kick-Sugar Countdown Program launches tonight, Thursday, Jan. 5, 2006.
This course is for you if:
- You believe you’re a sugar addict.
- You have diabetes, pre-diabetes, hypoglycemia or another blood sugar condition.
- You’re overweight or obese.
- You’re trying to improve your health.
- You long to learn about good nutrition.
This kick-sugar program — which lasts 10 weeks (but you can join at any time) — is designed to help you stick to your new year’s resolutions.
I believe that this course is the first of its kind in that it offers a unique combination of tele-seminars with leading experts in the field of health, weight loss and personal empowerment, as well as many tips, tactics, exercises, audio messages, e-mails, a shopping list, meal plans and more.
You will learn about proven strategies to toss out your quickie-carbs habit, but you’ll also get to hear some of the biggest names in nutrition, health and motivation.
You will be able to listen to tele-seminars with more than 12 experts, including:
- "First Lady of Nutrition" Dr. Ann-Louise Gittleman, author of The Fast-Track One-Day Detox Diet;
- Dr. Nancy Appleton, author of Lick the Sugar Habit;
- Nutritionist Jonny Bowden, ediets.com and ivillage.com "Weight Loss Coach" and author of Living the Low Carb Life;
- Integrative physician Dr. Fred Pescatore, author The Hamptons Diet;
- Psychotherapist Dr. Maria Grace, author of Reel Fulfillment: A 12-Step Plan for Transforming Your Life through Movies;
- Stress-management expert Dr. Naras Bhat, creator of "Do-able Stress Control for the 21st Century" seminars;
- Artificial sweeteners expert Dr. Janet Hull, author of Splenda: Is It Safe or Not;
- And other surprise guests, who are big in the field of motivation and health.
So why the heck am I offering this innovative course?
You see, I’m a heavy-duty former sugar addict myself. I’m now offering you the kind of comprehensive sugar-stopping program that I wish I’d received back in 1998, when I quit sweets and simple carbs on doctor’s orders, after my M.D. diagnosed hypoglycemia.
Basically, I want people to learn about the many health benefits you could gain just by cutting out low-quality, culprit carbs.
Indeed, not many folks know that just making such a simple diet change could lift your spirits, reduce your PMS symptoms, improve your concentration and much more.
It’s my intention to educate people about the wonders of going sugarfree.
To sign up for this program, visit www.FastTrackKickSugar.com now.