Sugar Shock Funnies™ recently made its debut on this Sugar Shock Blog, which is now an integral part of my website.
The goal of Sugar Shock Funnies is to amuse and entertain you and to inspire you to take positive action to take back your health and life.
We invite you to share the Sugar Shock Funnies so you can make your friends, loved ones, and social media colleagues smile, chuckle, think and change, too. Read on to get the Permissions to Use Guidelines.
Finding humor in your horrible health habits can catapult you to positive change.
Laughter, after all, has been hailed as the best medicine.
Not only that, but laughter leads to learning.
As I announced earlier, to create the Sugar Shock Funnies, I’ve teamed up with talented cartoonist Isabella Bannerman, who is the Monday artist for Six Chix, a clever, comic strip internationally syndicated by King Features.
Isabella’s award-winning cartoons and illustrations have appeared in many publications, including The New York Times, Glamour, The Funny Times,World War 3 Illustrated, and Hudson Mod Magazine. In addition, as an animator, she has worked on MTV’s “Doug,” “Pee Wee’s Playhouse,” MTV spots, and other television shows and commercials.
On this page, you’ll find an updated Sugar Shock Funnies list so please check back here regularly.
Cartoon 1: Blood Sugar Rollercoaster
Cartoon 2: The Exercise-Soda Conundrum
Share the Sugar Shock Funnies.
We’ve created these cartoons for you to share. But first, please learn our guidelines.
Permissions to Use Guidelines
Want to use this cartoon? We grant you specific, limited permission to reprint Sugar Shock Funnies on websites or blogs, in magazines, newspapers, books, in talks or slide shows, movies, or other media under the following “professional courtesy”‘ conditions:
- Cartoon creator Connie Bennett and artist Isabella Bannerman should be conspicuously credited.
- Use the following whenever you reprint a cartoon: “Reprinted with permission from health and sugar expert Connie Bennett’s website, www.Connie-Bennett.com.
- The specific web address should be posted below and/or adjacent to the cartoon in a conspicuous manner. If on the web, the link must be clickable.
- You may not use this cartoon in a disparaging context or manner.
- You may not charge for this cartoon.
- This website retains all ownership, rights and copyrights.
- Reprint rights may be revoked, without notice, on a case by case basis, if reprint courtesy is, in our opinion, abused.
Thank you for playing fair!
Now, here’s our second cartoon.