Watch the program now.
I invite you to get more help by listening to the recent program I conducted with Dr. Teitelbaum, “12 Tips to Let Go of Your Sugar Addiction” so you can lose weight, boost your energy and get rid of that “monkey” on your back.
In this audio replay, you’ll get insights from Dr. Teitelbaum and me, when we talk about principles he shares in his new book, Beat Sugar Addiction Now!. (I’ll also share some ideas that I’ve developed since the release of my bestselling book Sugar Shock!)
In this free program, we were also joined by integrative physician and stress-management specialist Jill R. Baron, M.D. and Elizabeth Bohorquez, RN, C.Ht, a nurse educator and clinical medical hypnotherapist specializing in sugar addiction, disorderly eating and weight loss, who will each teach you one simple, but valuable technique that you can put to use right away.
You’ll get 12 tips in this program — one for each of the 12 years that I’ve been sugar-free. (We conducted this program on my kick-sugar anniversary.) You’ll:
- Learn if you’re an “Energy Loan Shark,” who needs constant refills of coffee, energy drinks or soda – and how to how to put an end to that dangerous behavior.
- Learn which one activity should get more attention because it’s a miraculous way to reduce sugar cravings.
- Discover why you get waylaid by a “Feed Me Now or I’ll Kill You” feeling and how to end it for good.
- Find out about the SHINE protocol.
- Discover if you’re a “Happy Ho-Ho Hunter” type of sugar addict.
- Find out which one “natural sweetener” should not be getting all this hype. (You’re being duped.)
- Find out how to quit feeling deprived every time you start to quit sugar.
- Discover how to conquer crazy cravings around your time of month or time of life (for women) and how to defeat testosterone deficiency so you don’t crave carbs (for men).
- Learn which one word in the English language is best to avoid when you kick or reduce your sugar consumption.
- Learn my “ABCs to Break Free.”
- Get instruction to do one simple, relaxation management technique from integrative physician and stress management expert Dr. Jill Baron.
- Learn how to do a simple “Theater of the Mind Technique” to help you Break Free of Your Sugar Addiction Hypnotically, with special guest Elizabeth Bohorquez, RN, C.Ht, a nurse educator and clinical medical hypnotherapist specializing in sugar addiction, disorderly eating and weight loss.
Sign up now below to get this free audio replay.
Between Dr. Teitelbaum, Elizabeth and I, we have helped hundreds of thousands of people all over the world to get over their sugar habit, which enabled them to lose weight, become more energetic and get rid of that horrible feeling of sugar slavery.
Dr. Teitelbaum is one of the country’s leading integrative physicians, and he has developed a cutting-edge program that helps you identify your type of sugar addiction and find treatment recommendations based on your type. He reveals this revolutionary program in his new book, Beat Sugar Addiction Now!
As for my background, I’m a certified life coach, (who attended iPEC); a certified health coach, (who went to the Institute for Integrative Nutrition) and a former sugar addict (who kicked on April 15, 1998 — yes my 12-year anniversary is today!). I’m also author of the bestselling book Sugar Shock! and a health journalist.
Sign up now below to listen to this program now.
Feel free to tell your friends and loved ones about this free audio replay. Just send them here now.